Reviews for The Child of Seras
GingerMouse15 chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
I think it was ASHUM!
Lady Luce chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Ah sorry it took me forever to get round to reading this, but I said I would :)

I really like you're writing style, it's interesting and flows well :D I can't comment much on the canon front as I really don't know too much about Hellsing, but from what I've read it's a great fic! I hope you'll forgive me for not reading more now, I feel like I need to know a bit more about the fandom before I do :)

-Luce
Dark lady chapter 12 . 1/27/2008
Well I guess I will have to wait a while for an update? And it was getting to be so interesting too...
DaughterOfRasmus chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
wel, i look foreowrd to the rewriting, but i hav a few questions.

when is this taking place(after ova is over,how long seres was a vampy)

wat is the pairing?

will names and descriptions be the same?

till then (axs rulz X3)!
Tonnerre chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
I'm certain whatever you do is for the best. I can't wait to red the updates!
details details chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
just please don't keep the "magnum loaded .45" bullets, it hurts my head. you could have kept writing what you were, I'm just that bad at judging fiction, it was a good concept
GodComplexX chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I absolutley love the story
BigKwell chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
I like to see what happens when Jake meets up with Paladin Anderson and how Seras reacts to the situation.
IVIaedhros chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
*Applause*

I'm glad you have you the desire to rewrite this story and not try a cop out. It's always hard to start over after you've been going for a while. I know, I've had to do it. If I did have any recommendations, it's that you look at other writings for examples in writing style, structure, character behaviors etc. that you can copy then modify to suite your needs.
Tonnerre chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
I knew she would freak out! Lovely! And I love how she blew his coffin to bits! Priceless!
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
*Sigh* Seras and Jake are just so... alike. It's kinda... boring. No offense or anything, I just can't see either of them pushing the other to their full vampiric potential. Neither one is devilish enough, or has that urge to go beyond where they are now. They'd just stay where they are right now, pretty much.
BigKwell chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
(chuckling)

Boy, that was the first time I've heard of Seras being REALLY pissed!
DaughterOfRasmus chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
i still love this story, keep it up, lol, alucard goes boom!_
Royalpalmtree chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
I liked this chapter (but then, I've liked all of them so far). Still IC all around! My mouth actually fell open when I read about the tragic death of Alucard's baby (or his coffin, whatever). I can't see Seras getting off easily after that; I think that coffin means more to him than even himself. Not much more to say, except that I'm looking forward to the next one!

I did reply to your e-mail - I hope you got it.
Tonnerre chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Seras might just actually try to kill Alucard this time. Poor Jake.