Reviews for Song of the Succubus
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I never liked SatAM, so I love how ya made it so Anais would insult Sally & all those other scrap paper jokers! I gotta find out what the sequel's called!
Joey 066 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
It is awesome so far. Please continue it. I would giv it a 20 out of 10. I have an idea though. What if Sonic Were to go Super Sonic? i am just saying. So yeah. Please finish as soon as you can. Thank you
Windfield chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Congratulations, dear. You are officially my new favourite author. This is a great piece of work. A true gem.

I love every bit of the descriptions that you made. You described every single thing that happened; from the characters' expressions whenever they talk to the surrouding environment. I especially loved the way you described Knuckles' anger. There is more to him than just a frown. There is the punching on the fist when Knuckles got mad. The fists clenching. The demand for an explanation. The cold silence when he was clueless. The in-depth thoughts about himself. And then, there is the sense of pity that Knuckles felt for Shatter. The decriptions just plainly described who Knuckles really is. It gives the impression and a lasting impact in telling the readers that there is more to Knuckles than a heartless echidna.

Both Shatter and Anais appear to be quite interesting characters. I mainly am interested in Shatter. Would be hard to write about someone who is so... so empty with feelings. Yet, you handled him well.

Personally, I did think that you handled Sonic's emotions pretty well too. The sense of betrayal that he felt. His uncertainty and his frustrations.

I am in awe of you.

This is really a powerful, emotional story. A worthy read for anybody.