Reviews for Castlevania:The Unknown History of the Belmonts
Master Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
YO Scissors,

As a Belmont fan, I came across your fic. Mmm, let me first say that you should PLEASE avoid chat/script writing. This c an make your story prone to getting flagged. The constant dashes and the ellipses are a bit revolting; so are author notes being inserted anyone aside from the beginning or end of the story. However, the non-chat and script parts have good grammar.

With that said, I can talk about the story.

Just a picky note, I don't think Sara was Leon's wife, but his "wife to be". Also, the second sentence of the first paragraph looked a little mixed up. Mathias didn't take Sara, unless you mean figuratively because Mathias betrayed everyone for his own gains. That's probably what you mean...I'll go with that!

Aside from what I mentioned, it looks like you're a fan of this series. This is funny! You even added Bram Stoker. I liked reading the dialogue, but...well, it's quite over the top. I'll have to use my imagination; what makes me like it is that it actually looks like you're familiar with Castlevania. Also, I'm lax with comedy.

Final: Very casual, comedic story WITH SCRIPT. This is for chapter 1
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
(chuckles smirking) This is just so blasted silly i cant stop laughing, I hope it gets a few serious parts as the story continues or I'm likely to literally bust a gut laughing if this pattern continues... well at least I now have a story I can come to for a good laugh when i need one! _
Chaos Hero Mark chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
You must continue this. I see good humor potential in this fic.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Amusing perhaps
D. Angelus chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
ROTFLMFAO!

Grammar kinda sucks.
D chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Let's hear it for Sonia! And I get $20 if the author mentions her rack!
Nightmare-stalker chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Teehee! _ I like it! I like it!
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
...So much for the great, evil villain... actually, this Dracula is fun to watch. Noob lolz

*remembers Richard from that webcomic... "looking for group", I think*

lol

- And somewhere in Transylvania, that hero is waiting for their call to duty. Waiting for their chance to make their name famous across the world.-

- -And she just tripped over her own feet...-

...

CUTE!

*glomps*
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
There is an old saying, that smoke and idiots like high places.

*watches Mathias' castle fly into the sky*

Yep. That about validates things just right.

lol

Ridiculously entertaining! Reads like a Steve Martin/Leslie Nielsen comedy, even. Congrats. _
mechasonic156 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Holy cow, Mathias...may the Belmonts have pity on your stupid soul! Gosh, this is a great story! Keep it up!
DeathMaze chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
wai XD Mathias is a stupid one XD I love that! you are col :P I like how you write, and I love, simply love your ideas _ keep on Mathias' stupidness XD
DeathMaze chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
hahahahaha XD that was funny, you know? :P I like your point... I never thought of Dracula as aware of all of the powers he had gained, so... you have a point there I will wait for new chapters of your story :P