Reviews for Gucci and Versace
hervissa chapter 1 . 3/11
There is an awful lot of post-Hush fics that are angsty and dramatic and end up tears-and-sadness-ish.
AND THEN THERE'S THIS JEWEL.
I can't say how much I love it :)

IT'S BRILLIANT AND AMAZING :3

So keep writing, you certainly have a talent up your sleeve ;) :D

hervisssa :)
Kilimiria chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Absolutely loved it !
Soul93 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Simply wonderful!
segrccgg chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Thank you for sharing this, it's beautiful, the running allegory really did it for me.
Anonimo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Me encantan tus historias, esta en particular es bellisima, haces un muy buen trabajo.
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hehehe, is it now or later that Alfred walks in on them? xD
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
oh man. If there is one thing i have to say, its that Hush will forever be my favorite batman ark ever! i love the dynamics of the characters, and ho batman and catwoman really work together. this is a lovely follow up to the series, and a great explanation to the ever going-ons of their relationship.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow great story!

RomanceDramaAzngrl
SingingBetty chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wonderful.

I'm really hoping someone at DC reads your work because if anyone doesn't believe in Bruce/Selina, your stories will erase any doubt.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow.

Once again, you're one of the few people I've ever come across who could make Bruce and Selina look like a workable relationship. You nailed the psychology behind all of it with the littlest of gestures (Bruce calculating the distance between his arm and Selina's, Selina covering herself up when she felt herself being vulnerable, and the whole running allegory). I honestly wish I could find a fault I could nitpick but I was enjoying myself too much.

Good one-shot and sorry I haven't reviewed it before.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Can't say I'm familiar with Hush, but I really enjoyed this. I'm so used to reading your other stories with Bruce and Selina together that it's weird to see them apart and having to work things out. Loved the dialog and interaction between those two. Keep up the good work!
24isover chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
very nice. i like the sophisticated selina and i'm glad you gave them another chance after Hush.
steelphoenix chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Having read the Hush saga just recently (and been severely disappointed by that particular ending), I must say that I really enjoyed this (read: lots of squee). Well-written, in-character, and not going over-the-top with anything. Great stuff.
KittyBats chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
*“Gucci and Versace,” she managed before looking up at me, “Almost as good of a combination as Kevlar and Nomex.”*

I love this line! Great story and a wonderful possibility post-Hush!