Reviews for Just Once
...i think the reference is 'grass hopper'
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Yeah! Mirage based. Love it!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It's awesome!, I wanted to see this too.

Thx!
Cya! :)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Freaking adorable.
Jaded Scorpio chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Pardon me while I squee with delight! EEEEEEEEEeee! Hooray for a Mirage Turtles story, and for something that should have been followed up on. This is what fanfiction is about!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That's all Rapheal wanted?

Eve
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was to cute! At first I didn't know what Raph wanted, but I thought it was that he found a pet or something but then what it turned out to be was priceless! *melts* *melts more thinking about hug* that was adorable! Awesome job!
fatum chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I dont get it, it was cute, but I don't get it. weed hopper?
dearjoanwallace chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That was great! I love the various forms of the turtles we've seen over the years from comics, movies, and TV.
PetiteBelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Hahaha, very cute. I enjoyed how you built the reader up for whatever obviously important request had been made of Splinter, and how even though we see him as the respectable teacher, we also get to see the lovable family side. Entertaining read.

Petite Belle
nukagirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
LOL! that was great, so funny
sambev89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That's the best! I wish Splinter was my dad! Great job, capturing a little moment we've all wanted to see.
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
lol! That was great! I totally got it. That was actually one of my favorite Raph quotes from the comic. That and "wugga wugga, gaijin."
GreenWillow chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
LOL!

It's kind of a wonder that no Mirage writers ever went back and picked up that line to do something like you've done here.

Sweet, indulgent Splinter...;o)
greshunkai chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Awesome, indeed! beautifully constructed response to that particular sequence in Mirage's v.1. Always thought that hope/wish should be fulfilled. You did a fine job of it. Much appreciated. Thank you!