Reviews for Black Days
ava87 chapter 18 . 3/13/2012
great story.

the scenes of John craking were really awesome.
LaedieDuske chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
John Winchester, you are a LIAR!

*sounds of hissing, spitting and growling as a rabid fangirl puffs up in defense of Dean*

Never leave them. Hmph.

Sorry, I know there are so many who disagree with me, but I am NOT a fan of John's. He had a HUGE hand in how absolutely shattered Dean is, how little self-worth he has and the fact that he will never, ever realize what a GOOD MAN he is. No, not a fan of John's. Not at all.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an absolute honey, though. *grin*

Loving this story. I know I haven't commented before (or I don't think I have). I've been reading on my phone and for some reason my phone and reviews just don't shake hands well. *snuggles Dean* Poor sweetie, hurting so badly. I just want to curl around him and keep him safe until he's well again.

LD
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
Love it! Poor dean!
Sharon chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
Wow, just finished your story.

It was really really good. I do think you need to get a beta cause you have used the wrong words in places and sometimes I couldn't actually understand what a sentence actually meant. So that was kinda confusing.

I especially enjoyed how long the story was although I agreed with the character Dean when he claimed that Bobby was exaggerating.

I've just checked out your other work and yee gods they are also really long stories but I will be checking them out.

Good job.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
It's very good and very well written. Loved hurt Dean and protective John and Bobby! Keep up the good work!
renniespice chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
That was really good! I just hate the way Dean left it! Awesome story!
malgorata chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Love this story. Makes me wish I had brothers, well, and a dad, and maybe an uncle Bobby...although that sounds a little creepy.

Keep em comin.
Lilwazzabug chapter 18 . 2/23/2008
Aw! That was sweet, but I was reminded again why I was mad at John lol. Was that the end? That sounded like the end:(
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 2/14/2008
chapter was beautiful
FireDragon218 chapter 18 . 2/6/2008
That was such a good story. The ending couldn't have been better. I'm just sad now that its over.
the vigilante15 chapter 18 . 2/5/2008
Loved the ending! Would be really cool if Bobby were their real uncle! Great job!
KitsuneHi13 chapter 17 . 1/24/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter! _
renniespice chapter 17 . 12/21/2007
OMG! Fabulous update! Looking forward to more soon!
Lilwazzabug chapter 17 . 12/20/2007
Aw yay, Dean's better!(:) I was about to have to somehow jump through the computer and rescue him myself hehe. And YAY he's back in the convo too! Can't wait to see what John did now to piss off Bobby:D
DeanBean chapter 17 . 12/20/2007
That was a brilliant chapter

I can't wait for the next

More when you can