Reviews for Incentive
PlzZzz for mi chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Update plzzzz that was spactaular Lowevwe it 3 (:
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Hi. I absolutely adore you're story :) It's one of the few fics that're still etched in my memory. Update soon please :)
FGH chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
ew. sasuke was gay? and he liked it? i respect you however, EW!
WheezyWeasel chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
This is such a sweet story! I LAV it! and I want to find out what happens to Sakura. XD

x
blutailz chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
i love this story cant wait for thenext chapter

btw i was the one on myspace asking for the update x3
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
(I'm an aussie too! wild, huh?)
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
I love this. Seriously. Nearly all the stories held in Sound are so depressing, and yours has the perfect amount of humor, smut (gotta have the smut, lol) and drama.

Were people seriously bitching about Sasuke being gay? More yaoi ish A-OK! *thumbs up, teeth ping* (especially when they're both hot. bahahahaha.)

PS. Can I get a copy of that tape of Sasuke and Sakura's bro having nasty dirty skanky raunchy sex when its out? thanks. lol. :D
BelovedKagome chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
oh plz plz plz finish the story its awesome its driving me crazy i have to see what happens next so hurry plz!
shedevil628 chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
what ever you do don't give sakura the curse mark that sasuke has it makes everything depressing and irritating
Bleachfan93 chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
That chapter was short, but very good!

I think that the part in the manga that talks about Suigetsu and Kisame is around chapter 380, or 381
AyakaSorii chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
aww.. Poor poor gay Sasuke. D

Ja Ne:

!*Prluvr365*!
Tip Of The Top Hat chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
NICE!

update!
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
actually, they have no relation at all whatsoever, despite the fact that they're both shark-guys and Seven Swordsmenmen. it's weird.

but anyway...

sheez, i've been waiting forEVER for this one! why'd it take so long for them to review? *sigh* but i liked it, so it's all right now. *grins tiredly*

on another note, i am done with my finals! w00t!
ryurij03 chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
i cant believe sasuke is gay!
COULK chapter 10 . 6/11/2008