Reviews for Signs of Attraction
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Not only didn't I know that this were signs of attraction but the way you included it in the story was awesome. I really liked it :)
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
After reading this fic for the first time (this is the second time) I noticed these things a lot more. When I'm around my crush my legs are often crossed in his direction.

Another thing is that your writing style is just plain amazing. You are my favorite Naruto fic writer. You portray Shikamaru and Temari's relationship perfectly. I also read your profile and found that your personality is quite like mine. I like you as a person and an author.

Great job, RL121 AKA Elena
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
. . .

Shikamaru's so smart, it's freakin' scary. Einstein, Da Vinci. . . we've got another freakishly smart person coming up! *sigh*

Cute story
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
really cool didn't know all those facts only the pupil dilation one. :)

it's a cute fic humourous too.
sanzo-reload chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw... very cute indeed..

Amazing how the body reactions happened subconsciously..

LOL... Thanks for the great fic!
BitterSquares chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
thank you, TM-senpai for a wonderful story and for the little lesson.

i researched more signs of attraction and i've decided to be on "flirt patrol" watching all my friends every move. it should be fun so thank you, TM-senpai!
Little-charm chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
hmm... some interesting facts there.

this story is cute.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Haha. Wow. Shikamaru is all knowing... lol! It's great.
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Nice oneshot! Shikamaru's so cool!

Thanks for the info TM-sensei... I'll keep an eye on a certain guy I know. Just one thing, I'm slightly tomboyish and I don't cross my legs (it's bad for the blood circulation). It's interesting to know, though. hehe
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Great Job!
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
loved it! i actually learned something too! Great jod. :)
celestial1927 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
wow! i didnt know that :D very cool fic heh
InosBane chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Your A/N was interesting. Who knew?

Great story!
Natersby chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
That's interesting, i need to take that class! I knew the eyes thing, but not the rest. Short and sweet, I liked it. Temari and Shikamaru would make an awesome couple!
Dark Duchess and Shadow Queen chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
is that y i cross my legs when i sit next to my boyfriend. odd. anwy, a little strange but really cute.