Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
fangirl94 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
AW!

I loved it so much!
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow! That was really cute! I liked it. But there were some things that might have been a WEE bit better. Like, you could have possibly been a teensy bit more PG. This started out as a kid's shot, after all.

Something else that bothered me was that some things didn't match up so well with others. The ending, while one of the cutest bits, didn't match the tone of the rest of the story. You set a certain pace at the beginning and you have to be aware of, and maintain, that pace. Also, I didn't really think that Miley would realistically come to love Oliver as quickly as she did, since she was only JUST getting over Jake. Confronting your ex is one thing, but getting over them enough to love again is entirely another.

So, three problems out of possible millions. You did good. (Grammatical error intented)

Have happy writings! -POTR
megabegga chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
MOLLIE! YAY! go mollie go mollie *cabbage patches* i dont think its humanly possible for me. mego to be this hyper at *chekcs time* 12:20 lol :P:P
Fallen Angels Lullaby chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ah! That was amazing! And the ending was genius :DD! Great jobbie, ah mazing. I LOVE MOLIVER *waves moliver flag* _
Camila chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
that was soo cute!
Rflame chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Loved it :D
mixtapes chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
ADORABLE!

I love your stories.

I loved the ending, especially.

Miley & Oliver are so cute, it should be a sin. ;)

Love, love it.
Bubbly-555 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aw... that was so cute! great story!
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww! I absolutely LOVED that )
TheMavster chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
SO CUTE!
musiclvr21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aw that was great!
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
AWESOMENESS! Yay for Oliver totally puching the hell out of Jake. I hope he broke his nose, or something. :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
lol aw how cute! and OMG thats sad...i mean i thought jake would b like good guy acting bad but then he was like GR (
RIP GG and VM chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wow! That was amazing! I can't even put into words how good that was! The ending with all the hypothetical questions, especially the puppy one. And of course, the best, "What if this wasn't hypothetically speaking?" FAB-U-LOUS because then they kissed! This was so great!
Mossimo chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
“What if I ran over a little puppy?”

“Then I’d run over you to see how you liked it, and then nurse you back to health.”

That was my favortie part.

Amazing story! :D