Reviews for Once Upon A Build A Bear
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That?

Was just tooo cute!

Tried to find the picture but it seemed long gone. oh well!
fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is so freaking cute! Little Teddy Wilson and Teddy House on the couch, 6 pack of beers, and watching tv! House stole Teddy Wilson cuz he needed snuggles.
sodapop0006 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was adorable! I love all of the House/Wilson moments from the show and this story tickles me the exact same way. :-D Well done!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
First off - I love that picture so much, if I had enough money to build my own bears just like that I would.

“Yes, this includes rocking out at work.” That made me laugh so much... And House is blatantly brilliant at Guitar Hero.

Hah, I love that he stole Teddy Wilson.

I love the photos. The letter was fantastic.

It was all fantastic. I want a bear.
rianifitria chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hysterical.
VicodinPhilosopher chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Adorable (:
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was CUTE BEYOND ALL REASON.

I think I died about seven times.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aaw :) That was ridiculously cute. It made me giggle quite a bit, but it was sweet ;) Wonderful job!
Keeline chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
We! So cute.

And I think it’s a great way for House to communicate. He can’t say certain things from face to face without being mean. So if the Teddies talk for him .. maybe Wilson and House will spend more evenings at House home and those smother. :-)
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was a great story! Now to find that website :D

The pic was absolutely adorable! And I saved it. Do you have any photos of the scenes in the stories?

I think I need the cast as teddies now xD
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
OMG that was so unbelievably cute! I loved it especially the letter from Teddy Wilson. However I would have liked it better if it were slash. But it was still really cute and surprisingly I could see House secretly liking Build a Bear Workshop.
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
oh cute.

would have been better if SLASHH..

update?
mindy05 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I have to say I really liked this! Made me laugh so much, and I think you've got the charictors just right.

I'm glad it isn't angsty like most of the House stories on here!

Good work - I look forward to reading more storys from you.
fabio the sexy chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Quite an amusing little tale you have there my friend. Very well done indeed. I really want to go to a build a bear store now!
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That was AMAZING! I was going ro tell you my favorite parts but there are way too many. Like "Laisse moi tranquille" and the bear looking like Wilson and the sweater-vest and the Native New Yorkers hating Tourists. I don't live in the city but I go often enough that I hate them. Oh and the motorcycle and the Corvette and the pictures and the letter and the trip to Vegas and the Foreman bear and the Chase koala. I loved it all. Every sentence, every line. It was all perfect and oh so funny. I love you. You are amazing. I'm wearing my House shirt right now. It says "House is lame". My brother made it for me. But I'm sad because most people don't get the joke. I've been telling people all day about my shirt. Anyway, write more soon!