Reviews for Bits and Pieces
Sabercat7 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Awww this is cute i would love to hear the rest of this from their thrid year onward...it be interesting to see the dynamic of when she actually falls in love with him..Fabulous work

Sabercat7
Cat chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
It was brill so please write again NOW!I cant wait any longer!
Jaynie chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
This story is really good. I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
xNymphadoraX chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! I've been looking for something chronicling Fred and Angelina's school years and you are doing a great job with your rendition. I'm just wondering: are you planning on sticking to iDH canon? If not, I certainly won't hold it against you!
Keisha.cl chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
luv it! :)

I love the fact that Angelina hates Fred because it makes things int their relationship a little bitt harder and more interesting!

please updatee soon
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
MORE! MORE! MORE!
DCoD chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Aww, poor Fred. He always seems to be messing up with Angelina, even when he doesn't mean to. Too bad Angelina can't see that. Then again, when you're twelve, you don't exactly think on that wavelength.

Here's hoping the following year turns out better... how could Fred change himself? Would it really stick? Can't wait to find out! :D
HP4EverLuver chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Fred should know that when a girl says I hate you, she doesn't mean it...unless she destroys your car or you wake up in the hospital 2 weeks later...Great update!
audi katia chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Bludger in the face... pain. Poor Angelina, she keeps getting hit! And poor Fred, he just can't seem to get it right.
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Fred just can't catch a break with Angelina can he? I hope things will get a little better for him soon! This was an excellent second chapter.
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I am definately adding this story to my favorites list. Fred is my favorite character in the series (George is second :)) I've always loved the Fred/Angelina relationship, and this story is well written and looks like it will be great!
neelarayfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I like it till now!Update soon please!
Thirteenth.Scepter chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
This story is pretty entertaining so far...can't wait to read the rest!
Renesmee Carlie Cullen Black chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
VEERRY good. Will there be more? I loved it!
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Chapter 2 please!

They are one of my favourite couples and you portray their pesonalities so well.