Reviews for There's Nothing Attractive About You
Andreina Cummings chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Awesome story you should really write more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
More please loved it
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
very hot o.o very well written. o.o
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
A very interesting, albeit sometimes confusing story
Green Ruby chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Love this story! But there is errors in it, still a great story!
Dido-Chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Until now this is one of the best fanfics I've read about Shego and Drakken, you did a good job on the characters. I've read several stories before in which I found the characters a bit to OC but in your story it wasn't like that at all.

You really did a good job, I didn't mind the little spelling or grammar mistakes I didn't even notice them actually.
shego1142 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
hi just had to point out, though it sounds like dify,it's defeat. good story lol wish there was a second chapter ;o
OND chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
lol cute.
DancingGrass chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow. That was...wow.

So much was mixed up into that one story!

Loved it. Especially the mutant flower. :D
drag-eart chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Truthfully, the only thing about the story is some sentence structures. You change from past tense and present tense or other way around. Kind of throws you off..

But, other than that it was really a great read. I really liked it. And I can't wait to see another DS fic from you.
Sitchit chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I'm such a sucker for repetition... nice story :)
DarkFairyYume chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Wow, definitely a hot story. xD I wish it went further, but it's also good where it stopped. Love how Shego's having a hard time convincing herself to not like Dr. D and he's just so confused about everything. Aside from some spelling/grammar mistakes, this is pretty hot. Love it!
Kikyz chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
i'd really enjoyed this fic(despite the small grammer errors) FAVES!
Beautiful x lie chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
That was really good.

I was waiting for people to

start writing the post-graduation

DS fics and this was a great, lengthy story.

Good writing and the kiss was well described.

Amazing Job!
Ffordesoon chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wow. Aside from a few spelling mistakes, that was really good. Like, REALLY good. And with a couple I don't even like or get.

You actually managed to get me to buy Drakken/Shego. Amazing. This is the first non-Kigo story I'm adding to my favorites list. Excellent job!