Reviews for All I Want
Alana1993 chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
Two Lileyverse stories down, 3 to go. This was such a great story to read, I tried to read 1 chapter a day, like I did with the first story but that was impossible to do. Most days I read at least 2, sometimes 3 chapters in one sitting. There is just something special about Lilly and Miley together, being in love, planning a future together, and protecting one another. I got scared during the Tennessee chapters, mostly because of Luanne and what she tried to do to them. The ending was perfect and I'm looking forward to their wedding in part 3 off your stories. Talk to you in a few days when I reach the end of the next story and thank you for writing the story I have longed to read for so long.
maddie hess chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
um...?
ZoELuTaR chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I really love the dreams you keep putting in the stories. I think you are by far my favorite author. I usually read these stories so fast that i finish them within a day. But with your stories I want to let them last that I read a chapter or two a day. Thank you for posting this story. It makes my days a lot less depressing. :)
kestralgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
love this verse, besides the tomboy liley series by silverdragonranger09 these are my favourite liley stories :). You are a true writer, and nothing short of a genius - never stop writing, I beg you. Anywho, I think I've probably reviewed before at some point but just wanted to let you know about the girls birthdays - I'm sure you probably know this by now as it's been so long since you've posted this but Miley's birthday is in November, the 23rd to be exact so well done there :), however, Lilly's is actually May 22nd - sorry! But don't worry about that because I agree with you, your stories work much better with both their birthdays in November. I know you've stopped writing for the time being because of certain reasons but I hope at some point you feel you can carry on with this verse, because it is that good you could probably just create story after story and never have to worry about and end because readers would just keep coming back, trust me :). Once again, may I just point out how much a truly, talented writer you are. As long as you keep writing you'll have a reader in me :).
Anon chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
So...much...teenage...drama. I like your stories and all but the way it's all written is just way too cheesy. The ideas are original and all, but it all gets repetitive and boring. After finishing the previous fan fiction, I had to take a brake to read something that had more emotions than the freaking happiness and love 24/7. Love your stories.
ProudSPNFan21 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I am in love with this! :)) I hope you keep writing. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
great chapter but i think you should continue writing this story
kram95 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
i love this story... chapter 14, best chapter by far... i love the avril lavigne song in the beginning.. plus great Ninja Warrior and G4 reference... great writing
inupuppy1596 chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
Story number 2 and it was great never saw half the stuff coming great job i look forwond to the next one on the list great job keep writeing
xkittycatgirlx chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
This story is so going onto my favorite list! The is one the few stories that I stayed up 'til 1 in the morning to read! I loved all the plot twists and all the small things that Miley Lilly see in eachother. Well reading this I also realized that the song 'My Best Friend' by 'Tim McGraw' would go grate with this story!
intheparrotsbeak chapter 20 . 12/10/2009
So sad this is the last chapter. :(

But, there is another story after this! :)

I was just wondering... do henna tattoos just fade or do you have to wash them off?

Lilly still had jeans from when she was 13? Wow... I wish I could fit clothes from when I was 13. HaHa.

I think it's sweet that Lola is taking Hannah's name and Miley is going to take Lilly's. They are really trying to keep this relationship even, something to really admire there.

She named their car.. Stella.. *rofl*

I wanna plasma screen TV.. *poutylip*

I am not a big U2 fan, but that song is perfect.

Going to read the next story now. You might see my review for the first chapter or two up the same day as this one.
intheparrotsbeak chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
Here's hoping this is just as good as all the other chapters!

I like how Lilly seems to be the major mind in these past chapters while they have been in Tennessee.

I like how random Lilly and Miley's love need is. You never know when that little sucker is gonna strike!

I love how Noel really shoes Christmas spirit in trying to get to know Lu better. XP Cheesy I know.

Again, I got to caught up in reading to update my review.

*Jawdrop*

Lilly's gift so beats Miley's. XDD
intheparrotsbeak chapter 18 . 12/9/2009
Big expectations for this chapter, after that plot twist it will be hard to live them down.

This chapter is so good I don't want to stop reading it to write a review... But I have to say that while Lilly was explaining everything to Miley and Luanne the Jonas Brothers Appreciate Played. That song is good, but sad. Kind of added to the emotion in this little... what would you call it.. Revelation?

I think Luanne is gonna turn out ok. Miley and Lilly will bring the good out in her.
intheparrotsbeak chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
Again, reviewing as I read. I like how I can write about what I like as I read it this way.

Man, I love the lovers sense. Lilly knew all along that something was not right. Poor Miley though, she's gonna by hypothermic or something.. and then, doesn't she have a heart condition or something?

You go Lilly! Fight for your woman! Awesome idea about the henna tattoos.

Once again, Lilly is amazing. To go from as angry as hello to as caring as possible is just... Wow.

Luanne kinda deserves this I think.

WOAH! And Then I read the last sentence... I am speechless... and that takes a lot for me.
intheparrotsbeak chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
What ever happened to Lilly's but rub last chapter? HaHa.

I am now reviewing as I read instead of after I finish the chapter. Hopefully this will make it so I can get more specifics in... And Off I go to read!

I wish you would have written about Lilly, Miley and Jackson while they were out playing in the snow. But the little hints about what they did were quite satisfying. Lets the mind figure it out for itself. And my mind liked that. :)

I don't remember if it was this chapter or the last one, but taking Lilly shopping for winter things was absolutely genius. Of course she would not have any of that stuff! And the group of guys outside the one store, priceless.

Really nice of Lilly to help Vickie with the presents, even after what she had said. And I bet the sound of Miley, Dolly, and Robbie Ray really is heavenly.

Oddly.. Womanizer by Britney Spears was playing while I was reading this and it made me think of Luanne. 0.0

What in the world made Lilly throw up? I mean... Is that supposed to be a way of showing she really knows something is wrong? And great timing there Mamaw!