Reviews for Darkest Desire
Egyptian Warrior chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Omg you should totally write a sequel! Please?!

CallMeSweetie chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Please tell me the end is just a title!
Zedax chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
that was great and the whole spell and chanting thing wonderful
dead account. message for new chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
"Death of the First-Borns?" inquired Draco, eyes sparkling with laughter. "Well, that sounds like a brilliant idea Hermione. Apart from the small, but obvious problem that we ourselves are both first born!"

voldyismyfather chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
love it xx
SweetAnnabella chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Ok i totally love the story line it has me hooked. Update soon please
Terra chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I think you made hermione out of character and some decisions are kind of illogical. for example, why would she not read the book in her dorm. She could of still use the lumos charm in her dorm where she wouldn't be caught so easily. I think you need to use magic in a more creative way that expresses hermione's intelligences.
thebeebeegun chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Aww, yay! It was the perfect length. I think it would've been difficult to make it any longer. That was SUCH a good story. LOVED IT! As always. Toodles!

Tori Kay chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Well, I must say that was a truly entertaining story.

Good Job!

- Tori Kay
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
aw . . .

i want more dark hermione stories . . .

oh well, great story . . . could've been longer but great. _
Nymphie07 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
i loved the ending. it was very cute.
jamielouise chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
oh does this mean she isn't gonna be bad and skip classes anymore, i liked that. oh well its your story, update soon please. XD great chapter though. XD ciao

ilovenaruto1223 chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
wow i hate it when things don't turn out with draco and hermione together but still a great story keep writin and happy new year
ilovenaruto1223 chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
hey i think that u should add a little more suspence but i love stories about draco and hermione and this chapter wuz so funny but i couldn't lol cause well it's 2:54 a.m.;) love the story keep writing :)
ilovenaruto1223 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
i think that this wuz a very good chapter keep it up
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »