Reviews for Five Moments
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Eh, even if Mickey is older - has it been decided how much older? - I can still imagine him being that timid at eight years old, especially if he's starting at a new school, and Rose still making an effort to be his friend. It's adorable.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Awesome!
Kat-Anni chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I liked it . Love the idea that Jack was there for the last event, would make it more plausible that not THAT many people died from shooting shop window dummies ;P
And I liked the way you pictures her in the previous ones, very in character and sweet! :)
Keep it up! *hug*
Kasumi
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
It is so bittersweet and moves innocent child.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love know I'm a great Ten/Rose shipper,but Jack is a great start.
Algazoth chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Really enjoyed this story, well written too!
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm probably not imagining this the way you intended it to go, since I already made Mickey seven or eight years old in my head, but I gotta tell you it works, too, even if the ages are different. I love this, and in case I forget to review on the other chapters: you are brilliant.
timano chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
A fun little story-and I liked the idea of Rose being in a band! 10 out of 10 stars.
DobbyWobby chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
i like this, really clever idea. really really good.
Naomitrekkie chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
aw, that was really sweet. good ol' Captain Jack, you should be proud of her. And you don't even know she's the reason you're still alive. Though, considering she did wipe out all of those Daleks, I'd say that's something to be proud of. This was really beautiful, and I enjoyed reading it a lot.
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Exellent. REALLY excellent. What a MARVY fic!
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
AW! So so CUTE! And completely characteristic!

And, as a Brit, I can assure you there is no Brit-Picking to be done.
Tess27 chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
just read your story all in one go!

absolutely beautiful - i love jack/rose friendship, and i love the idea of him going back to "visit" her.

sorry to read about your grandmother.

all the best, tessa x
Laura Harkness chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
i normally don't read anything with the word "rose" in the summary or title (my failing totally, but there you have it)... but i gave this a shot and i loved it. its enchanting. lovely! thanks.
Laseri chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
I can see you just wanted this to be over and done with :P A very sweet chapter though - and yes, cheesy, but really how could it not be? :) This was a lovely little fic and I'm glad you finally gave it a nice conclusion.