Reviews for The Bard and the spymaster
kuraidark chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
HELLO

This is great.
Light as Air chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This wasn't so bad, kind of nice not very dramatic and kind of romantic. She seemed like a bit of goody-good, but still I guess it's a nice break from the story I am writing, which is way to dramatic. Nice and short too, I don't like reading long, long stuff. I never played to the end of this game really.
Unknown Princess chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
A new chapter! *does happy dance* Umh...back to the review, though.

You introduced another of my favourite characters-the Reaper. He is so mysterious and intriguing. :) I giggled when Garrick scolded Aarin for waiting for two years. Also...Yay! Deekin! *hugs Deekin*

The last line is so foreshadowing. Can't wait for the next chapter!

*Unknown Princess*
Ferai Sanna chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
New chapter please? :)
Unknown Princess chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
A new chapter! *squeals* Glad to see you are still writing this story...once again-I love how you write Deekin! He's so cute! But I ramble...my computer is broken so I'm actually typing this review on my cellphone and my fingers hurt now...so I'll write a longer review next time, okay? Keep writing!

-*Unknown Princess*-
CinnamonChocolate chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Hey thanks for the story, I just finished NWN (for the second time) and I enjoyed reading this. Won't go further than prelude for now though as I still have to play shadows and the other modules and I don't want any spoilers, but I keep it in my favs )
Ferai Sanna chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Thank you very much for this story! Aarin Gend is my favorite character in NWN1 and i hope you will continue this fanfic.

PS Sorry, i speak english very bad)
Unknown Princess chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
I'm usually not the type of person to leave a review, but I decided to do so this time because I hope you continue with this story. I know a lot of people stop updating their fics because of a lack of reviews-I really hope you won't be one of them. I really enjoy your fic! *SQUEAL-Deekin is so cute!*

You write the dialogues between the characters well. I believe that the dialogue tells us more about the character than any description, when I read your fic I remember the characters from the game...I played it a LONG time ago. Might just need to go find it in one of those boxes and play it again!

Deekin is my favourite character and you really write him well. I've come across fics where the author doesn't write Deekin to be...Deekin! (Sorry, no words come to mind other than that!)

Really hope to see more from this fic...I'll be reviweing each chapter from now on-hope you don't mind! Also, I'm adding this fic to my Story Alert List.

-Unknown Princess-
Cheshire chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
...poor Gend. He keeps missing her. This time, though, was too close. He -does- survive this little brush with an earthquake, right?
Cheshire chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
There are few stories with Aarin Gend (Is that how you spell it? It had been ages since I played NWN OC.), so I am very interested. The beginning seemed sort of... sad but hopeful, so I am curious about how this will continue...
twin03 chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
You have a good start here. The prologue felt a little rushed; perhaps adding a title identifying it as a prologue would help. I like the storyline so far and I'll look forward to reading more.

There are quite a few grammatical and spelling errors that I noticed. Hopefully I've included enough of the original text that you'll be able to find the areas that I'm referencing. Do you have a spell checker on your office software?

Prelude: fasade should be façade

I'm not Calli and you're not Aribeth, Aarin. Don't induce us because of what happened to them!" - I’m not sure what you meant by induce

2. On the move again

Dressed only in her *unformal* robe—should be informal

No need to make it even longer by staing in the academy longer than is really necessary - Staying not staing

Deekin - the little kobolt who had it - kobold not kobolt

Tymoffarar should be Tymofarrar

Wearing cape all the time – wearing *a* cape all the time

We need to *identificate* this gem – identify

I will let see the men dead for what they have done – doesn’t quite make sense – I will see the men dead…perhaps

And with this he let the *stuned* Nasher behind and left the room – stunned

She has been on that place for quite long time – odd sentence – perhaps “she has been there for some time”

3. The desert

The kobold was really exhausted by all the fighting in the tomb but they have to move to Lathander temple to destroy Kel Garas forever – they had to move to Lathander’s temple…

…was the main priest of the temple of Jergal - *of teh mightiest god* of that times – one of the mightiest gods of that time.

Elvorfiring interrupted him. "Why into sceptre?" – Why into *a* scepter

"Why should I believe you that phaerim*are evil?" add a space; it’s usually spelled phaerimm (two m’s)

and yet they *connetc* themselves to the *creacure* of pure hate – connect and creatures

You left your home. Someone has to replace your parents. Was he or she kind to you? Do you loved your teacher?" – Someone had to…did you love your teacher?

Noone was able to help him. – Add a space – no one
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hey! I like your fic so far. I think you could maybe add more details...