Reviews for My Brother's Eyes
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I just stumbled across this little jewel. Thanks for writing this spot-on piece.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh, good for you, Sesshoumaru. You understand this perfectly... right on, Fluffy! Tell her! :)

Another wonderful piece!
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love it! Please write another like it!
Merry chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
amazing piece of writing here; the perspective is brilliant and spot on. powerful, short, invigorating.
rainandpetals chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Well told. Sesshomaru and Kaede are both portrayed very well. The story weaves seamlessly! excellent writing!
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Great insight.
Hyousetsu chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hauntingly beautiful and wonderfully introspective. Kudos to the accurate and conveying portrayal of Sesshoumaru's inner thoughts. It left a tear in my eye. :) Great story!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So he figures InuYasha inherited loyalty and some measure of honour from his old man? I guess he did, didn't he? I like it, good work!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
very nice. thanks
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
It's brilliant. I love the irony that Sesshy is the last person Inuyasha would expect to believe in him.
Onba chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Awesome insite into Shessy.
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is quite a treasure. :D
w0ah chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This story was perfect in so many ways. The plot, different from anything i have ever read. It was incredible on how good you portrayed Shesshomaru. The last line fit perfectly. I enjoyed reading it and I'd love to explain in words how much I loved it, but i just can't find the words. I'd love to give you a better, helpful review, but the writing was amazing. I'm very glad I came across this )
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So well-written ! bravo !
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 1/14/2009