Reviews for Endless Time
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It's a great one-shot.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Cute and simple but with heart.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
i liked this one. this seems to make the two seem like sex buddies to me but i know better. hehe. unspoken love and love that doesnt need to be confirmed with words.
clarec97 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Nicely written, short smooth and touching. Great job
Suiram chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Thought of another pair that could/does share the same bond... since you keep using xenosaga ost's it hit me... Shion and KOS-MOS.
Suiram chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Strange that it was inspired by code geass... i was just pondering if i could compare the relationship between NxF with Lelouch and CC... they are not quite there yet (LxC) but if theyr feenlings/need for each other develop the relationships could be compared, ne? oh, well...
Ryo chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
nicely done! Really like it! chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
By sure “Endless Time” feels different from your others fics from this series, but I still can distingue your style in this, that’s a good thing, and it was very enjoyable as always, even if it was short you described all perfectly.

Good work one more time Eagle, I’ll be looking forward to your next fic.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007

Life sucks; English and betaing are looking pretty tame and welcoming by comparison.

Also-*pokes*-gotten anywhere on BG or the other new fic(s)?
Riddly chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I very much enjoyed this. :)

The small gradual change from their already strong friendship was very believable.

Fate and Nanoha are so closely entwined with one another that the fine line between friendship and relationship is blurred in my opinion.

Keep up the good work! :)
shiznats chapter 1 . 9/14/2007 *teary eyes* That was wonderfully written...Guess u're the first one who described perfectly what they really r...As i always wondered...And there u r: my answer...

Do tell, is there a small, small chance that u'll update sooner "Stain"? I'm dying to read more...

Must feed the Kuga monster...*argh*
guubear chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
for some reason i kept having this image of a grown-up fate blushing at nanoha when i was reading this story. they were like a married couple (with kids!) in the strikers. i'm glad to see a story focusing on that best-friends/sisters/comrades/lovers/married-couple element. to me, that was what fate/nanoha all about.

oh, that, and magical energy beams.
Fullen-p chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
It was lovely.

I enjoyed reading it despite it's short length.

hope to see more or your fics.