Reviews for A Simple wish
random chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Yes wolf sasuke find him
Ndasuunye chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
wow, this chapter was the highlight of bad. It's so terribly written it's hilarious. Perfect example: "how did you know..." (I can't copy any of the text from the story since ff is gay so I'll let you finder that bit of text). I thought it was weird the way one person was saying that entire sentence but apparently I realized they were going back and forth and you just never seperated the dialogue properly with the use of quotation marks. That's seriously bad, even for a beginner. Borderline laziness. And the fact that you just jump time points out of the blue is distracting.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Here comes the manipulative evil old goat Albus Dumblefuck!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Sasuke and Itachi's mom's name is Mikoto so I think you got it wrong (I am confused)?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
yes demon mabye a wolf or raven demon
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
The fight scene was a good idea, it just needs smoother flow.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is excellent. Harry's wishes are completely believable for a kid his age, even cute. You just need a little help with your grammar and word choice. I recommend a Beta.
SilverStarWaters chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
I liked this story so far, its interesting and reads smoothly, besides a few spelling mistakes. I've never proof read anything besides homework but I wouldnt mind trying to beta if you want.
LittleOne94 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
I would like to see a Harry/Gaara pairing...maybe even Harry/Gaara/Sasuke? it could defiantly work!
Sasuke and his mom alive plus the Uchiha kids. the little ones.
I'd like itachi to stay in the village.
I don't like the idea of the wizarding world finding harry and messing everything up. I like the idea the a team is sent to collect reading material from the wizarding world to help train harry within the village...
Please update soon and get better. aqua therapy works best with spinal nerve damage as it lessens the pressure on the spinal nerves while encouraging stimulation in your legs and arms. its like water aerobics but the exercises are different.
P.S would love to read this fic on AO3
LittleOne94 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
I don't really like the idea of harry going to Hogwarts; not because it's a bad idea or anything, I've just seen authors stuff it up every time they try going that way in the story...you might make it work though! good luck!
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
You sound like a good writer, however, it appears that you refuse to abide by the site rules. Author notes and or letters are NOT allowed to be used as chapters. Please remove them at once.
LittleOne94 chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
please pair harry with Gaara
Mearn-Tahl chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
Hmm, I liked what I read and I know how frustrating it can be when you've got an idea but life gets in the way. Good luck. Looking forward to reading more. :P
Rainbow Ichi chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
First off, i like your story and how you've set it up, I don't really care how the story goes even if its as off canon as you're going, its still interesting. Secondly, there are several things that I don't like about the way you're working through the story. It feels rushed and pushed onto the readers. I do hope the next few chapters of this story gets some improvement.

You need to learn more about
-spelling or spell-check - there are several
-Grammar - there were times that I have to re-read your sentences to understand what you're conveying
-pacing - everything's going too fast
- setting up your environment - you need to learn how to set the reader- to give them an idea of what is going on the outside . If I didn't read the title (which I didn't initially until I scrolled up) I didn't know it was raining until Ellieon and Ako brought umbrellas escorting their charges.
mattcun chapter 12 . 4/27/2014