Reviews for In Statu Quo
Bicky Monster chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was a very interesting read. Harry and Draco's reactions and feelings felt very believable and relatable.

easy to read, and a nice one off story.
xxInNirvanaStay chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loved it! It was an amazing read! I've always said that Harry and Draco have a lot of similarities and your point about the wand choosing the wizard just proved that!

-iheartsiriusblack
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You know, this works really well with the epilogue of the deathly hallows. It gives a good explanation for the polite, almost friendly nod from Draco to Harry.
alexandrea chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
woot, loved it, faving it,!. it was really nice and simple,BELIEVEABLE! good job you even got dracos eye color right.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was really, realygood! I really enjoyed reading that. I liked the sort of tentative understanding that they came to. I dunno, i just liked the whole converation. Thats how i wished the two of them actually ended up in the well. Twas not to be. :(

And i liked that it was so siple, yet quite deep too. and i loved the fact that it wasnt slash! Ugg! Its so hard to find a decent harry draco centric story that ISNT slash on this site. So thank you for contributing to that small pile of harry draco slashless stories. :D

One thing though... Harry isnt a brunette. ;P I'm sure someone else has already pointed it out, but yeah. I read that and i was like, huh? who's she talkin about? neither of them have brown hair. Lol. If you're looking for a descriptive word for him though, i say raven haired. i dunno, maybe you dont like that. But yeah... harry definately aint a brunette! ;P

Appart from that though, it was great, and i really loved it. I'm faving it and lookin at any other stories you may have written. :D

Love bundi.
phoenixgirl83 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
You know, I could see that happening. You did well to stick to their personalities and still be honest with each other.
yume111 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
There is a nice feel about your story and I think it might have made quite a good ending for the series (even though I think that Draco wouldnt say that he never meant to hurt anybody, thats the only thing not really quite in character as I see it, but thats just that one point).

I like the atmosphere you create.

So thank you!
JClayton chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I really liked your fan fiction, not too much bonding, no slash, nice and simple.

Really good.
Sassy Aloo chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
OMG DRACO HAS A SOUL.

Sorry, had to be said. *cough*

Ah, another different point of view story. I love these things. (I officially hated KH1-Riku up until I read PoC's 100 Steps to Somewhere, which was only recently.) I love being able to get another side to see why people did what they did. It makes the whole story seem that much better.

So, yes, I did enjoy this! o
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Ah, this is such a better ending than that pointless epilogue we were stuck with in the final book.

Harry and Draco are both very well written here, they remain in character, yet, you can see the lasting affects the events of the last two books left on pace of this is wonderful, as is the contents of their discussion. Thegrammar and style are great as well. I especially enjoyed the ending, in that it reads more like abeginning. Well done.

I'm also glad you chose this title. It really is fiting. :)
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Nice story. I'd liked to see some kind of conclusion between Harry and Draco at the end of DH, and your story provides it. Thanks.