Reviews for Like Gravity
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is...sweet. I don't think I've ever actually said that about a story before, but this really is...sweet. And I keep muddling the word around in my head, but it always comes right back to...sweet.

And I know you said there was no extended version of this chapter, but is there a sequel to it?

Keep up the great work!
Puisin Topaz chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow this was really nice. The wording and imagery were really well done I thought. I got alittle confused at the end but this was nice. Awesome job!

~Fae
Shujouteki Kumo chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hmm... Interesting.

For some reason, I felt as if I was reading a long poem the whole time... Especially for the part in the middle where the last word of the sentences started rhyming with each other... It's like a Dr. Seuss book.

Anyways... I love it!
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Delicious _ You are a very addicting drug. Rabu!

BTW, SephZackAerisCloudTifa? I think my head would explode XD
Makokam chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ah ha.

I liked this. It was well done. You do "wrap up" or "epilogue" fics very well. And yeah, a full lemon version might have been nice, but I think it was better this way.

I loved the last line.

Makokam out.
Ryouseiteki chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I'm surprised to see this here instead of on your journal. :o

...So this is why you wanted good IC Tifa fic reccage. ;P

I liked it a lot, even though there was no Seph or Zack in it. :3
Pokey the Great chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Hehehehe...y'know I probably wouldn't have read this if it weren't written by you as I'm not much of a fan for yuri BUT I really enjoyed it :D and threesome hints make it so much better, lol
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I read the oddest things, just because you write them. ;b