Reviews for Training
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I love it! I wish you would have written more from other POVs from the Cullen family side.
darkredmacabre chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
awww, this ones cute too!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I likedd Quil's POV It was really neat.
shlebs chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Very cute :) The part of Alice and Jasper 'dancing' is sweet.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
that was wonderful!
caz15th chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Hey! I felt bad when I got your message and realised I hadn't reviewed despite favouriting you. Sorry :( I always forget, I'm too eager to move on to all that (in this case your) stories. Sorry again.

Anyway, onto the review. I loved this story. I think you absolutely nailed Quil and the comradeship the wolves share. You brought us effortlessly into their combined mind, something that so many authors have tried to do and made it too fanatical, too out-of-this-world. You kept it real and true, and I adored it! From Jasper's point of view, I think you did really well as well. Jasper is an enigma and very difficult to catch, considering that he has less to do with Bella than the rest of the Cullens. As it's from her POV, its harder to understand him because of it. He's also the calmest of them, apart from Carlisle, and the one whose emotions are best hidden. (Ironically, given his talent.) But despite that, you overcame it and seemed to really understand Jasper. Well done!

Excellent work, and I can't wait for the next story! :D
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Woa! Great!
HeavenlyAngel14 chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
That was really sweet! I loved the last line it was really effective!
HeavenlyAngel14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was really interesting! the first thing i've read from Quil's POV! I loved it, you write the werewolves really well!
leolioness16 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
that was very touching in a odd sorta actiony way *wipes tear*
iluvcarlisle chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
WOW. This is a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it.
nodoubtrox chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
i've been trying to find this scene from jaspers pov since the book came out, and i finally found a spectacular one! GREAT JOB!
fantasyfan7 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
that was so sweet! Jaspers thoughts about alice were my favorite part! I loved it! Who's next?
starlightwilight chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This is a cool idea, please continue!
fantasyfan7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Cool! I love It! It's a really great idea. Way more creative that any thing I could come up with.