Reviews for A Game with Gods
Sora Kohaku chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
It was short, buuut sooo good. It was very bittersweet. :)
The Spades Queen chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I bow my head to you, I think you have just suceeded in writing one of the very, very few great inuyasha fanfictions, and probably the best alternative pairing one ever.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Novocain recommended this story in one of her(?) own, and I'm so glad I decided to look it up. Souta's not my favorite character by any stretch of the imagination, but I love your story about him and how you fleshed him out in a way the main series couldn't. Kouga as well, and it was an interesting take on the future of demons. Really lovely story, the heartache was poignant but never overdone. Thanks for this.
aimdiscordhotmail.com chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Holy... crap. I don't ever read stories about Kouga or Souta, because I don't LIKE Kouga. And Souta is practically a non-entity in the Inuyasha series. And somehow you wrote a story about these two characters which is better than 90% of the Inuyasha fanfictions on the site!

I love the fact that he DID fix the past, but it didn't fix HIS timeline. That is the only explanation about why there would be a Shikon Shard left behind when the Shikon no Tama disappeared anyway. Whee! I had forgotten all about the Noh Mask in the anime show. Good point. How the heck are we to explain that?
Angelwarrior1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Really great story. I loved it.

Angelwarrior1
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow! I love the writing. I also like how you portrayed Souta and Koga in this.

Angelwarrior1
Vivvums chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
WHAT! I was expecting a lemon! D:

Why is this M-rater if it doesn't have a lemon.

Oh well, still nice to read. Like your style.
s.lee chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
i love how i expected something to change after he came out of the well and nothing changed.

well-written. and great plot [
Sugar-Hype-Queen chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
This is so special. I don't think anything I could put in a review would really do it justice, so just take my word for it when I say this fic was pure win. I know it sounds cheesy, but ya know how every now and then you'll read a book or something (like, say, a fanfic ;]) and it kind of changes your perspective a little? You know, lets you look at some things in a new light? I got that out of this story. Really nice. Major props to you!

;]
Lacertae chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This story was so amazing! Everything about it was well-written and thought out. It was like a puzzle, and every piece fit perfectly. I'm only sorry that more people didn't review to say how wonderful it really was.

I never considered this pairing before, but this story opens a world of possibilities. :)
Novocain chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
o.o

O.o

O.O

He - they - you - and then she - ohmyfrickinggods.

*takes a deep breath*

I really don't know what to say. This is utterly lovely and well-written. I adore how you made Souta - and when he got back from falling down the well and asked for a cigarette? That was gorgeous. I especially adored how you reused the line "spoon-fed a job and a life", and the ending when Souta thought aobut spending the rest of his life with Kouga was particularly fantastic.

All in all, you made a desperately pained piece end peacefully and on just the right note. Realism, GeoFount. You've got it.

You're a god. *winks*
Mantinas chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
I love this story! I'm adding this to my favorites!
vic chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
that was so good. I really liked it a lot!
Keiko Yuki chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Thank you so very much for this! I loved every second of it and, even though I'm used to more ahem steamy love scenes, I think it worked out wonderfully for this story. It's absolutely perfect! I look forward to seeing more work from you!

~Keiko Yuki~