Reviews for One Last Breath: Wanting
xGolden silverx chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I've read CloudxKadajlover's Wanting and it's a great fic and she's got a great insights of Cloud and Kadaj's characters but so do you! You have a lil different writing style but it's catching and makes me wants to read more. I think you made an amazing job of portraying Kadaj and his POV and your story's was just as awesome to read as CloudxKadajlover's. It'd be very interesting to read a CxK-fic of your own(I'd read it!:D). I think you'd do great!
alchemistmagiciangirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hey! I just read your story & I loved it! Definitely automatically became my favorite. Can't wait to read more of your fics.

AM
Lindsay of Manch chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I cried. That was so beautiful and so sad!;_;
Charity Lath chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was just amazing! You gave a great insight from Kadaj's POV! It is a sad story but I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I read One Last Breath because it was so well written! And I liked the title too!
Puisin Topaz chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That was very beautiful you did a awesome job it really does mirror CloudxKadajLover's story and I enjoyed reading. Oh I'm the girl who wrote Wanting, _ and I read your review on CKL's story and I'mm really flattered and happy you enjoyed my story I'll try to write more and if you want a link you can see my writing. Anyway I really loved it it was beautiful.
CloudxKadajLover chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
OMG! That was so awesome! D You have no idea how happy this made me! I particularly loved this bit:

Hearing these words, Kadaj felt reality coming crashing down all around him. Every hope and dream he began to have faded away leaving behind hurt. Every illusion faded to black. It meant nothing. That hurt turned to anger. And that anger turned to rage.

Probably because its something that I didn't come up with, lol, but I really liked that and you did a GREAT job doing this from Kadaj's POV. The only critism is you have a few tense errors, like you typed "saw" instead of "see", "coming" instead of "come", etc. And all the times you put "asks" its supposed to be "asked". Also, instead of typing Kadaj all the time, use different adjectives to describe him like "beautiful teen" "turquiose eyed beauty" "rebel", etc. Okey dokey? Other than that, this was really good, I'm still shocked and honored that you typed this from my fic and thanks a lot for that!