Reviews for Who Needs a Babysitter?
criesofthefallen chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very interesting! I must admit I have not read any other story like this. Nice! Hope to see more soon.
Kalliana2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love it! And you should continue it, there are thousands of ways to go on with this story.
CrimsonWolfClaw chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Are you going to finish the story? Because I thought it was really good.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
please contineu
Hitokimi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is a cute funny story that I can see will have a lot of room for random odd moments with Cloud and the Tripple Terrors.

I find this story a neat and funny little twist on all the characters, and egerly await the next installment. Please do continue this lovely and funny little freshing piece.
Lynx Writer chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
OMG I have read this story so many times I know exactly how it goe! could you PULEASE! write more? Even if they are only short chapters I will be eternally grateful! I really wanna know how It ends, and how Kadaj ends up, for some reason thouhg, i keep pictureing him crying and being comforted by Cloud AWW! lol there you go theres an idea for later on! Will Cloud and Seph get togetehr do you think? OH this isn't cool! I wanna read more of it! MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
DramoSkye chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
strong and deadly with innocent:) smirks* how ironic but it's I like how this is going though I don't know how you should continue it.
MakingMagic chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
awh i just love this story, i think it's developing really well.

I hope to see more from you soon, because you certainly are a superb writer :)

good luck with the next chap.
Robin Autumn chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
hehe It makes me chuckle, so please update soon! I'd love to read more!
RaitenKitsune chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
update ASAP
CornCob chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Whoa! What a strange story! Strange in a very good way, I mean. Perhaps 'new/unique' would have been a better choice, haha, excuse me.

I really like the whole set up, and Vincent being the dad/local ex-war god.

Seph's leadership over the lacrosse team is pretty neat, as is his 'General' nickname. He would be absolute HELL to play for, hahaha. Looking foward to more!
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
love it plz hurry.
Eyeinthesky chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Cuteness. I had to laugh the way you associated several of the charaters. Especially Zach's "hippy girlfriend".
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I love it! They're so cute! Especially Yazoo! I wonder how Kadaj learned about slave trade... I can't wait to see how Cloud's relationship with the triplets and Seph turn out!
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
OMG U SO CANT DO THIS TO ME!

a very soon, very long unpadte would be lovely!

brill so far, i couldnt believe it was vinyn at first, but then again...it does make sence...