Reviews for Change of Pace
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I think that this is a fantastic pairing. That episode literally made me squeal like a little girl. And they're not out of character, don't worry.
PleaseDeleteThisAccount123455 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
aww
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
an interesting piece of work, short and yet profound
Green Ruby chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked this story, but it seems Shego should be more aggressive. She hasn't changed that much.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Very sweet. Good work.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Very sweet! In character, and well written. Thanks for writing!
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Short and very sweet. Well done. Not OOC, I thought.
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Excellent one-shot delving on the uncertainty of Drakken and Shego's feelings of change and so on. I loved it. I hope in the future you get to write more DS fics. Until then

~Zorian
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
A very sweet and touching D/S fic.
intheinkpot chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Amazing. I loved it. I didn't really get the feeling of OOCness, because things really are changing for them. I just wish we knew exactly what happened to Drakken and Shego afterward (although, since he was talking to Killigan at the end, I got the feeling he stayed a villain). I think you handled it very well. Congratz! _ *faves*
Eienvine chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Squee!
Hematitebadger chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Quite sweet, and in-character as well. Drakken's asking Shego if she'll be "the one thing that won’t change on me" is perfectly phrased.
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I always found their relationship to be so intriguing. Great job.
Sitchit chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Excellent. In the show, a lot of times Drakken and Ron mirror each other so I loved seeing Drakken worried about change like Ron does in Graduation. I really liked this :)
ScareGlow chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I like it! :) And I don't think you went ooc with Shego or Drakken. After all, everything does change in/after Graduation, and I think this is a very good effort at catching what might actually happen. Thanks for sharing! :)