Reviews for Danny's Journal Valerie's tale
Sally Yang chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Great story
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
She called him hot stuff. *snicker*
doglover500 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
cool
aar60493 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
nice, but I was wondering. Shouldn't Danny be a little annoyed by now? I mean, you think he would at least want to get a lock for something that contains his innermost thoughts and his BIGGEST secret. Also, can you make this series a story. You know, write about afterwords and how things would be different.
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
love it
aem82 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ooooooooooooo... Ober cute!
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Yay! More revealing stories!1
Linzerj chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I LOVE IT! You should have Paulina or Dash find out Phantom's secret, too!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
great story. Cool.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
yay another one. IT was pretty good. I still think Valrie would have a tougher time with it then the others though. It's hard to cast aside all that hatred so suddenly.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
hey i love these stories. you know that right. but val was a really good person to do. i like this one just as much as the other with is a whole lot. good job again. im like your number one fan. love ya
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Cool. But Danny needs to disguise that book as his Algebra homework or something... But then his mom would be like, 'Since when is Danny so into homework?'
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
wow. that was an interesting group of oneshots should I call them.
Mystic Girl567 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
If you do another 'Danny's Journal' story, could it be Dash who finds it? Basicaly I just want to see what his reaction would be when he finds out that the teen he's been using as a punching bag for years, could have sent him straight to E.R. in 5 seconds flat.
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 9/26/2007