Reviews for Impossible Schemes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I have just reread all of your hannibal fics! They are amazing - do you have any plans to do another soon? x
CherryPieWhy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow. Nice writing.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very satisfying, and delightfully warm and charming.
Velvet Nights and Satin Skies chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
As I work my way through your SOTL fictions, I think you intentionally structured them so that the reader would pass out from the heat and perfection of your words. I know I almost did.

All jesting aside, this story is perfection - smutty (beautifully so) but not lacking in emotion and plot, either. I loved her indecision, and the finale was magnificent.

Final score? Excellence.

Lovingly,

Emma
jags chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Lovely and I hope to see more!
MissRydzyk chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OMG, that was great! Hannibal just as real as in the book. He gave her many chances to choose something else but she did exactly what he wanted her to do. He's so evil and I love that. On the other hand, he's so good to her... Wa~ Nice story!
Jane-Martin chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh my... That was brilliant! The dialogue, the characterization, everything was just amazing! I love how Clarice isn't so naive or so conflicted/angsty, and I adore how Lecter stalks her! Everything was perfect!
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wonderful. Even writing for the most part in dialogue, you still managed to capture the scene flawlessly. I loved all three of these fics (this and its two prequels), but this was my favourite. Any sign of another?

Well done,

Silver.
VeganFreak chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
BEST FIC EVER! Wow. I love it. It's so incredibly amazing. Such ecstacy I got from reading this. You are amazing. This is getting added to my favorite stories list, and you are getting added to my favorite author's list. I do hope that you'll write more for this category, because you are great at it.
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I loved the 3 stories that made up this trilogy :-) You do dialogue between Lecter and Clarice so well.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
NICELY WRITTEN.
Cherry Rivers chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Ooh, nicely done!
Green Jewels chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
When I click onto the Hannibal fics, which is where I post my own stories, I always click the ratings button to see ALL. I do it automatically, without thinking about it. How odd that I never think to do that on any of the other sections. It is for that reason that I'd never seen this fic before. Well, now I will make it an automatic thing to click ALL ratings when I come and see what's new in the Silence category. It's all Hannibal, I wish they would make it one category, but I digress.

It's always fun to see the Good Doctor and his Lady get together and this hit the spot. A wonderful little scenario just before bedtime.

Starling is well done here. She is a complex character that many, I feel, just don't 'get' when it comes to writing her. She is not indecisive or conflicted beyond reason. She is an intelligent, no nonsense warrior with not much experience in certain 'other' aspects of life. I think her actions, as written here, convey that well.

~Jewel
noonespecial29 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wow, that was much too wonderful. Thanks for telling me these sequels existed lol. Both seemed to be in tune with their character and their different sides. That was the perfect midnight snack considering its 2:30 AM and I have school in the morning lol. Anyways a gajillion stars out of 5.