Reviews for Flash
Eavis chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Oh, so lovely. This was simply wonderful. Thank you so much. I love the way you portray Cor trying to understand these Northern ways, and Corin's deviousness...and honest puzzlement at Cor's behaviour.

Go with God,

uyoojad chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
interesting )
openmeadow chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Thank you for such a powerful chapter. Simply said, quickly done, but with so much in it. Thanks!

elecktrum chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
This was a very cold and lonely glimpse of the past, but nicely vivid and dramatic, too. I've often wondered about the origins of Rhindon. I suspect it has a wonderful story to tell before it served the High King.
LirpaTebroc chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
You are a wonderful writer- great job! You are very precise in your images and you know exactly what you want to say. They are a few extraneous words like "My Master" though it might be just my opinion- I think that the colorman's character would be shown better if he was just called 'master', because the words 'my master' used in conjunction with each other generally imply the meaning that the speaker actually likes his or her master and willingly follows him or her- my is a possessive pronoun I believe. You did a wonderful job overall though- I greatly enjoyed reading it. Ok, on last comment (I'm really bad about stopping myself in situations such as this) I think this chapter would be better as a one-shot. It seems to create an idea of what could have happened during the golden years, but when I read the other chapters they didn't seem to connect as well. Anyway, great job! I can't wait to read more of your work!
Andi Horton chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
I keep trying to come up with a better word to describe this than "touching" but that's really what it was. It was an incredibly touching piece (and moving, and stirring, and all those other lovely words, but mostly it was touching) and I think you have perfectly captured the image of a father who knows he is to lose something so precious to him, does not want to, and yet accepts, however much it hurts him, that he must. His combination of acceptance and anguish over the fact is held in such perfect, exquisite balance that I found myself just aching for him near the end; I can't wait to see what other glimpses you have in store for us.
elecktrum chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Joy and sorrow - that's the most perfect description for this chapter. It was beautiful in every way from the strength of the daughter's prayer to the description of the Dawn Treader as another bird come to take her away, to Ramandu's smile as he looked at her. Wow. Just lovely!
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was delightful. I particularly enjoyed the description of Narnia as a fruit on a vine, ready to be plucked; it was a lush, vivid image and it's stayed with me for the past couple days since I first read this. A very fun and promising beginning.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This is vivid and fresh and I really hope there's more coming!
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This is so excitiing and so vividly desciptive. Encore! Bravo!