Reviews for The Dancer and the Gentleman
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This is the kind of story I need to do the imfamous spin in my chair for. (pauses for said spin) Wonderful job! I almost wish this had happened, because the whole Dean breaking up with Rory was way to public. I liked that they broke up, but the way Dean went about it was way to embarassing. Besides, it was the perfect chance for romance between Luke and Lorelai. *hugs story*
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Continuing my avalanche, here we go again. (You know some people would take a cookie as their reward. Me? I'll definitely stick with the chapter thing. Though I wouldn't mind a cookie...) I always particularly liked this one. It had that balance to it of dialogue, humor, and romance. The components that make up fluff. Ooh I love the flirty Luke, it makes for a flirty Lorelai which in this case equaled one happy couple! Yay!
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was really cute. It seemed like Luke and Lorelai got together a little quickly, but I loved the flirting and the more spontaneous side of Luke. I really loved the idea of having Luke dance with Lorelai and Rory using the yellow card instead. It would have been so great to see that in the episode! Nice job :)
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
fabulous.
mah chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
overall it was good. however, i feel that it was very rushed and i hate that.
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
aww cute!

would be good as a chapter story...

The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This was so sweet. I'm so surprised no one has ever thought of this before. Really original. I loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
good story
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Ah... I always LOVE reading challenge responses from you Java. This was great, I love it! Wow, lots of love from me in this review, but oh well. You deserve it! Good job!
remoob1513 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
aww this is a sweet fic. i like it! please tell me there is more!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
haha that's another great way for them to get together...i loved it!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Aww...(gushes) That is too cute. Way, way too cute. Great job.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 9/14/2007