Reviews for GUNSMOKE Wichita
janglyspur chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
Thanks for another chapter! Glad that the kiss was all that happened. And what the heck is Matt doin, walkin around trying to find her? He needs to get himself on the fastest horse he can find and get to Kitty, AND he needs to realize that he needs to put Kitty FIRST, and not that dang badge! :)
control alt delete chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
MM: Hmm, with 'Hostage' looming in K's future, I'm kind of hoping she'll stay on with Frank. Can't really see K living in the mountains with Frank. Relations with people on the rebound don't usuaslly work anyways.
Daisy Mae chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
Love this chapter, love this story. The emotions Kitty's feeling are so beautifully written and expressed. Her carefreeness, humming about her room. the release of her tears & fears to Frank, her surprise of his patience & tenderness & ..her own admission of her part in "the kiss." Not just that she kissed him but that she'wanted it with every part of her and it was wonderful." Finally a man putting her first. Matt told her to leave, better off without ? After all the years? That's a little selfish Matt-it's her friends, job, life in Dodge too. Note to Matt-listen to your heart for a change,treat her like you really love her and mean it...or someone else will.
rjkelley58 chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
NO This can't be happening! She can't, Frank can't (at least he was smart enough to stop after kissing). Where's Matt? He's gotta get there and put a stop to this before it's too late!

JMHO :-)

Robin
HugMyMoose chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
i was glad to see the see chapter up, I'm not sure what to think, but I totally understand Kitty feeling the way that she is. I wonder when Matt is going to show up? Good chapter!
TXCatFL chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Whoa, another explosive chapter. Kitty's all over the place in this one and she takes us right with her. I do wonder what sort of hat she picked up and hope she'll eventually get it out though I don't think she'll like it.
cazh chapter 10 . 2/11/2008
Thankyou for continueing this story. I've missed it.

You're dealing with some very interesting issues concerning Kitty and her relationship with Matt. I do not know where you will lead me but whether it is one of those nice, happy endings or a not so happy one, it will make sense. Kitty is a woman with needs and matt kind of takes her for granted a lot of the time. Or at least that's how I perceive it.

Kitty and Frank. Yup. I can see it. He knows matt, what the man has not done.

They are like two bruised souls, he missing his wife, she feeling totally empty because of matt's words.

It is agonizing to read her thoughts but so well written and so realistic.

These comments go for both Ch 10 and 11.
janglyspur chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
NO, NO, NO! You are so EVIL! Kitty had better come to her senses, and soon! Maybe she's delusional, pretending that Frank is Matt. Matt had better find Kitty right quick. More please :)
gsobsess chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
Mo, you hav portrayed Kitty's anguish with gut wrenching accuracy. Of course these are the feelings she would be experiencing. "I can't stay in Dodge if he doesn't want me." Not only is her heart breaking, but she feels everything and everyone near and dear to her is being yanked away by Matt's words. As someone else said, Frank is a man, Kitty is a woman, and they both are dealing with past disillusions of love. More, more, more!
FlarnChef chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
Sweet Festus-on-a-mule, don't leave us danglin' like this!

*thud*
HugMyMoose chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Great chapter! I'm in a real quandary over this, I hope this is going to bring Matt and Kitty back together.

I hope so, I think Frank did or started this mostly for that reason, but I think he is getting feelings for Kitty at the same time.

But I don't know if he would really do that to Matt who is supposed to be his best or at least very good friend. I guess we will see though
mahc chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
You take us through a myriad of emotions here. Angst for Kitty, relief that she seems to be pining for Matt (sort of), and shock (sort of again) that she allows the kiss with Frank. Thanks for the bit of insight into why she's there and what has happened. Of course, we have only her POV. I'm wondering if we will get Matt's soon. The big man needs to head on to retrieve her, now. Although I knew it was coming, I was screaming for her NOT to give in to Frank (even though Frank was trying not to give in to his own desires). I am still hopeful for a M/K solution. Thanks for another great chapter! Hope the next one is soon!
Daisy Mae chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Dear Mar Mar,

What a beautifully written chapter. You conveyed Kitty's desparation, sadness, lonlieness so well, I felt kind of drained after reading her pleas's to Frank. What is she to do if she can't go back to Dodge? If she's not wanted in Dodge after all these years? Seems like Frank was trying to be a friend but he is a man-she is a woman, what started out as friendship looks like it may turn into romance-even if it is on the rebound. What Frank started-Kitty may finish. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please hurry. Matt? Matt who? just kidding..Daisy Mae
katinacup chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Well, I was right, this was worth waiting for. Your descriptions of Kitty, captures her perfectly... She wants Matt so badly, its terrible. But heres Frank to comfort her, while she's feeling so down,and in such dire need of attention, He knows he would be a rebound, but he may not care. Matt better open his eyes, before its to late. I'm loving the story and where its going. It would serve Matt right,if she did, but I dont think she will, or will she? cant wait for more, Thanks Kat...
rjkelley58 chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
NO! Don't let it happen ... no! Where's Matt? He needs to come to his senses and get his butt there FAST!

:-)