Reviews for Bonds of Love
AHLondon chapter 14 . 6/1
I finally logged in to say hello and say I'm glad you've started writing again. Les
Smithy chapter 14 . 5/7
Can't wait to see what Queen Merla has to say. I actually liked her pink hair.
LancesKitten chapter 14 . 5/4
When I read the first draft, it was much like every other time...I was left admiring your talent and in awe of your skill - I really wasn't sure how you were going to make improvements. Then you work and rework it here and there, a little polish, a little shine...and viola! You create something that is amazing.

The character growth and development simply happens - it's never forced, it always feels true and right. The plot moves along smoothly, at once keeping you satisfied and hungry for more. Beautifully written love scenes - innocent, erotic, romantic, heart-fluttering all at the same time. The friendships, the relationships, they feel real.

You have an extraordinary talent, my dear friend, and from the bottom of my heart I thank you for sharing it... Genuinely, this is one of the best stories I have ever read - period.

And KC is right... Um, Nanny...are you ill? ;)

With Love and Hugs,
Shan
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 5/3
Oh, color me intrigued.
Wow
Yoshidoki chapter 14 . 5/1
Spacemice! ️
"... kissing had to have its origins in cannibalism." - Loved this line!
KittyCaro chapter 14 . 4/30
I just read Chapter 13, the love scene between Keith and Allura was beautifully written, you have the special touch. And yes, I'm beginning to worry about Nanny let's hope she doesn't get hurt.
Eeeee! An update! You're amazing!
keithnallurafan chapter 13 . 4/7
I just re-read the original version and started reading this re-write immediately after. You've managed to take a great story and turn it into something even better. I love how you've given more detail in many of the scenes that seemed a little rushed in the first version. You've made more sense of the bonding and different types of bonds in this version. I love it that you took the direct approach in a few of the conversations particularly with Coran and Keith then Keith and Lance. I'm hoping we get a little more girl talk with Sarita and Allura. I missed that in this version during the exchange just before Sarita and Varten leave the house overnight. I'm surprised Keith didn't react more to the Hunk kiss. I know I did. I was shouting, "What are you thinking, Allura? Don't listen to Lance!" LOL. I'm very much so looking forward to the other changes you've made in the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do the dating scenes and the wedding recount. And of course, because I know the end (unless you changed it), I am also waiting for Bonds 2. :) Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Smithy chapter 13 . 4/4
Very good to see this update. Hope to see more, if you catch my drift.
Wow
Great chapter
Oh, Lance really is annoying.
Lovely
shoopdan chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Thank you for updating. I have been bad about checking KAEX but I glanced the other day and had to come read the update. Keep going pretty, pretty please?