Reviews for Bonds of Love
The Bandit chapter 10 . 8/21
Your writing flows from character standpoint and is masterfully planned in how the events unfold. I liked the changes you made to this chapter and the ones you are about to make will improve an already great story.
From reading the reviews here, I'd say there are some people who truly appreciate you and value your hard work. :-)

Yours always,
The Bandit
bknbu chapter 10 . 7/29
I am so enjoying the added history and ever-so-subtle changes you are making to this story. I cannot wait to see how Keith's mother fits in to this. Kudos!
cubbieBlueMako chapter 10 . 7/16
Thank you for updating on FFN! have also added 'new chapter uploaded' on the KA fan blog site awhile ago. apologies for late review. we're back to school after two weeks of chaotic term break holidays. hubby was also on holiday and I couldn't use his gamerPC.
animebookchic chapter 10 . 7/12
And so the wheels of destiny have begun to turn...loving the rewrite.
I know you have struggled with the updates, and deciding how much to change now that your have matured as a writer and as a person.

Honestly, I am liking the tone better and the characters seem less, hmmm, superficial and stiff.

Love the fact Hunk can embroider!
LancesKitten chapter 10 . 7/8
As always, creative beyond measure! LOVED the background on Voltron and its creation - your version is incredibly unique! When it comes to the romance factor - it's off the chart! This was a wonderful chapter - full of insight into the characters, their relationships, and their feelings. Your details about Keith's family really explained a lot about his resistance when it comes to relationships of any kind. And Alana's journal entry regarding her pregnancy was heartwarming. BOL is a cherished favorite of mine and the original version was beautiful, but I am so impressed with this revision... You're taking something beautiful and making it magnificent. Can't wait for the rest! :)
Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks THANKSSSS a lot of million of thanks for the update. Another long, well written chapter.
I like fierce, primal and possessive Keith with Morning Woody's nuisances too ... Ahhhhh, and Hagar is like a cold shower for him. I'm quite intrigued by the past and disappearance of his mother, please continue to write.
Becky chapter 10 . 7/8
You tell such a great and thrilling story. It holds just the right amount of tension mingled with fun and adventure. Please update soon. I can't wait to read what the future holds once Keith and Allura return home.

If I may be so bold as to offer one suggestion/bit of advice, please note the improper punctuation of your dialog when identifying your speaker. This has become an all too common error for many writers, and it is rather glaringly distracting when reading a story. Such an easy fix too. When writing dialog, in the instance where the words spoken precede the identification of the speaker, a comma, question mark, or exclamation point follows the end of the words spoken, never a period. Also, the very next word should never be capitalized unless it is a proper noun, usually the speaker's name. Capitalization at this point makes it appear as if the words being spoken and the identification of the speaker are two separate sentences when, in fact, they should be one.

Example:
Incorrect: "I am exhausted." Declared Joe.
Correct: "I am exhausted," declared Joe.

Incorrect: "Where are you going?" Asked Marie.
Correct: "Where are you going?" asked Marie.

Incorrect: "Watch out!" Yelled Scott.
Correct: "Watch out!" yelled Scott.

Thanks for posting your fascinating story.
Smithy chapter 10 . 7/7
Mmm-boy, more 'tension', if you get my meaning. I hope you had a safe Independence Day weekend, as I did.
Autumnmissa chapter 10 . 7/6
More please
Julie Horwitz chapter 9 . 7/3
An intriguing and beautifully written story. I've seen it mentioned many times in my few years active in this fandom, but the recent discussion on the KAEX mailing list made me curious enough to finally read it. I'm very glad I did. Your characterizations are dead-on and I love how Keith is little by little giving in to his feelings for Allura. Having never read the original, I can't wait to see what happens next. I look forward to future updates.
BkNBu chapter 9 . 4/15
All I have to say is...WOW...thank you...truly!
animebookchic chapter 9 . 4/8
So sweet. Also the magic is intriguing. I get the feeling more is coming.
LancesKitten chapter 9 . 4/2
What a beautifully written chapter. The details are so well done - I could feel the heat of the day and the coolness of the water; I could smell the exotic scents of the jungle.

You write all the characters so very well - Lance and his orneriness; Hunk's kind-heartedness; the way Pidge is transitioning through his teenage years and all the woes that come with that time. The camaraderie between Lance, Hunk and Pidge is fun and familial - you get the deepest sense that they are brothers in their hearts. You capture Keith's stoic yet stormy nature - that feeling that underneath the controlled and reserved surface lies a wildly passionate man. And you write Allura's innocent sensuality with a twist - she has a stubborn and determined streak - she may be a young and in-experienced girl in many ways, but she is self-assured and knows exactly what she wants.

The romantic scenes between Keith and Allura had my heart racing... I even had to turn on the fan, because, sister, it was getting hot in here! ;-)

And I just have to note that I am enthralled by your Arusian history - and the legend of the Lion Spirits and how they tie into Voltron. It's so unique and interesting - very creative and truly well thought out. I'm excited to see how you further this idea and how those Lion Spirits come into play later in the story! :-)

I remember reading "BOL" the first time around... I loved it then - and with your revisions, I feel like I am both re-reading a favorite tale, while at the same time, reading something completely new! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

Brava, my dearest friend! Once more, you have outdone yourself! :-) *hugs*
Amazing, this is one of most interesting story I have read for a long time.
I hold you in high esteem as a writer and really enjoying what you're writing, i would just like a bit more frequent updates.