Reviews for Bonds of Love
LancesKitten chapter 11 . 6/18
I'm a little slow to the party, but I finally made it! ;)

First, let me say how thrilled I am to see more chapters of your fanfic - it is truly a beautiful story! I really enjoyed this chapter - all the background and history you poured into it. The details you share here help the story blossom - giving the reader a glimpse into what may come to pass, yet at the same time, leaving them wondering what will be. Wonderfully done!

I love the history and family you've created for Allura and her mother - at once, it is heartbreaking and beautiful, giving insight into who and why Allura is, and a premonition as to who she may become.

Keith and Allura... What can I say? As always, romance abounds! Their love is growing, deepening, and I can't wait for more! You write them in such a way that gives them so much depth - they feel real, if you will. :)

My friend, I am humbled by your talent! You are simply one of the best writers I have ever read. I hope you'll never quit writing. And I hope you have more Bonds of Love to share soon! ;)

Giant Hugs,
A great work thanks
Smithy chapter 11 . 5/28
Are you going to combine some other chapters together? This is getting as interesting as it was when you originally did it. Hope to see more.
JustLucky05 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Fantastic story! You gave all of the characters true personality and the plot was amazing! I absolutely loved it. I really hope you continue it.
The Bandit chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Your writing flows from character standpoint and is masterfully planned in how the events unfold. I liked the changes you made to this chapter and the ones you are about to make will improve an already great story.
From reading the reviews here, I'd say there are some people who truly appreciate you and value your hard work. :-)

Yours always,
The Bandit
bknbu chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
I am so enjoying the added history and ever-so-subtle changes you are making to this story. I cannot wait to see how Keith's mother fits in to this. Kudos!
cubbieBlueMako chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Thank you for updating on FFN! have also added 'new chapter uploaded' on the KA fan blog site awhile ago. apologies for late review. we're back to school after two weeks of chaotic term break holidays. hubby was also on holiday and I couldn't use his gamerPC.
animebookchic chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
And so the wheels of destiny have begun to turn...loving the rewrite.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
I know you have struggled with the updates, and deciding how much to change now that your have matured as a writer and as a person.

Honestly, I am liking the tone better and the characters seem less, hmmm, superficial and stiff.

Love the fact Hunk can embroider!
LancesKitten chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
As always, creative beyond measure! LOVED the background on Voltron and its creation - your version is incredibly unique! When it comes to the romance factor - it's off the chart! This was a wonderful chapter - full of insight into the characters, their relationships, and their feelings. Your details about Keith's family really explained a lot about his resistance when it comes to relationships of any kind. And Alana's journal entry regarding her pregnancy was heartwarming. BOL is a cherished favorite of mine and the original version was beautiful, but I am so impressed with this revision... You're taking something beautiful and making it magnificent. Can't wait for the rest! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks THANKSSSS a lot of million of thanks for the update. Another long, well written chapter.
I like fierce, primal and possessive Keith with Morning Woody's nuisances too ... Ahhhhh, and Hagar is like a cold shower for him. I'm quite intrigued by the past and disappearance of his mother, please continue to write.
Becky chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
You tell such a great and thrilling story. It holds just the right amount of tension mingled with fun and adventure. Please update soon. I can't wait to read what the future holds once Keith and Allura return home.

If I may be so bold as to offer one suggestion/bit of advice, please note the improper punctuation of your dialog when identifying your speaker. This has become an all too common error for many writers, and it is rather glaringly distracting when reading a story. Such an easy fix too. When writing dialog, in the instance where the words spoken precede the identification of the speaker, a comma, question mark, or exclamation point follows the end of the words spoken, never a period. Also, the very next word should never be capitalized unless it is a proper noun, usually the speaker's name. Capitalization at this point makes it appear as if the words being spoken and the identification of the speaker are two separate sentences when, in fact, they should be one.

Incorrect: "I am exhausted." Declared Joe.
Correct: "I am exhausted," declared Joe.

Incorrect: "Where are you going?" Asked Marie.
Correct: "Where are you going?" asked Marie.

Incorrect: "Watch out!" Yelled Scott.
Correct: "Watch out!" yelled Scott.

Thanks for posting your fascinating story.
Smithy chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Mmm-boy, more 'tension', if you get my meaning. I hope you had a safe Independence Day weekend, as I did.
Autumnmissa chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
More please
Julie Horwitz chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
An intriguing and beautifully written story. I've seen it mentioned many times in my few years active in this fandom, but the recent discussion on the KAEX mailing list made me curious enough to finally read it. I'm very glad I did. Your characterizations are dead-on and I love how Keith is little by little giving in to his feelings for Allura. Having never read the original, I can't wait to see what happens next. I look forward to future updates.