Reviews for Bonds of Love
BkNBu chapter 9 . 4/15
All I have to say is...WOW...thank you...truly!
animebookchic chapter 9 . 4/8
So sweet. Also the magic is intriguing. I get the feeling more is coming.
LancesKitten chapter 9 . 4/2
What a beautifully written chapter. The details are so well done - I could feel the heat of the day and the coolness of the water; I could smell the exotic scents of the jungle.

You write all the characters so very well - Lance and his orneriness; Hunk's kind-heartedness; the way Pidge is transitioning through his teenage years and all the woes that come with that time. The camaraderie between Lance, Hunk and Pidge is fun and familial - you get the deepest sense that they are brothers in their hearts. You capture Keith's stoic yet stormy nature - that feeling that underneath the controlled and reserved surface lies a wildly passionate man. And you write Allura's innocent sensuality with a twist - she has a stubborn and determined streak - she may be a young and in-experienced girl in many ways, but she is self-assured and knows exactly what she wants.

The romantic scenes between Keith and Allura had my heart racing... I even had to turn on the fan, because, sister, it was getting hot in here! ;-)

And I just have to note that I am enthralled by your Arusian history - and the legend of the Lion Spirits and how they tie into Voltron. It's so unique and interesting - very creative and truly well thought out. I'm excited to see how you further this idea and how those Lion Spirits come into play later in the story! :-)

I remember reading "BOL" the first time around... I loved it then - and with your revisions, I feel like I am both re-reading a favorite tale, while at the same time, reading something completely new! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

Brava, my dearest friend! Once more, you have outdone yourself! :-) *hugs*
Amazing, this is one of most interesting story I have read for a long time.
I hold you in high esteem as a writer and really enjoying what you're writing, i would just like a bit more frequent updates.
cubbieBlueMako chapter 9 . 3/31
THE BEST CHAPTER UPDATE EVER FOR AUSSIE BEDTIME STORYTIME! (yes, shouty caps) . It is bedtime this side of the planet and no one updated today any fics, been hankering for KA and *BAM* you updated an mega / uber sized chapter with all the yummy KA moments! *squeee* Thankyou so much ! ((Hugs)) ((happy dreamy sigh))
Paulina Ann chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! I was just going to read this as you posted it instead of the pdf of the whole story that I got off of KAEX, but after this chapter, I couldn't stop myself. I am an impatient reader (and writer - I can barely keep myself from posting entire stories at a time). Whenever I had a moment, I had out Bonds of Love. Loved the story and look forward to you continuing it! Loved it!
FroofyB chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
This has to be one of the absolute best stories anyone has ever written. I've read the whole story years ago on KAEX and am thrilled that you began posting it here. It's one that I love to read and reread and reread again. To me its timeless.
ReneyC chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I have just read this story. So far all I can say is you are an amazing writer. If this were a movie I would say the scenery was breathtaking and the actors brilliant.

You drew me into the story and have me fascenated. The characters are deep and i believe what would be true to life if they were "real".

Please post soon as I am looking forward to more!
cubbieBlueMako chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Welcome Back to FFN KittyLynne! It is truly amazing to surprise Voltron KA fans with a chapter upload. (happysigh) (ALL the hugs)
nikeblue35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
As always, a great start. Hoping to see the rest of the original.
Autumnmissa chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Yeah! No! Where is the rest! I love this story and can't wait for the the next part, even if it is the original. Please may I have the ending, now?! I am also not that great at writing these things, so sorry. But please, may I have the ending?
Melissa

PS From Minnesota too!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Visually beautiful writing.. I can see and feel the emotions shared within your story.. Very well done..

I look forward to reading more as time permits...
chrwrigh chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
please more!pretty please with sugar on top!
Sean Montgomery chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
OH MYLANTA.

Seriously. I don't know if I've read a K/A fic this good in YEARS. That build up to the kiss was amazing. (You didn't make us wait paragraphs. You agonizingly built and built to get to that point throughout the entire story. Simply incredible. Above and away the best kiss I've ever read.) I'm so curious where you're going to take this story. I hope an update comes soon so I can find out!

Or... I was actually hoping you might be able to send me a link to the original story? I'd love to read it in its finished form so I can enjoy the changes as they come. Absolutely love this one. I'm so happy the writers at KAEX told me about it! More more more!
Fanfic Connoisseur chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
So it took some digging with the wayback machine but I actually managed to read atleast two-thirds of the original. All and all not bad but I think I like how you've been handling the revamping so far. For one, Keith makes a bit more sense and is a little more in character. I'm hoping you'll keep up this trend and remove the almost violent jealous you wrote in in the original.

It's not that I don't think Keith suffers from jealousy... I just don't think he'd take it out on Allura. That's something Lotor would do, but not Keith. As for getting violent when ever Lotor comes up... Well that's more understandable. Afterall, I'd want to kill a man who repeated threatened (and occationally attempted) to rape the woman I love.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »