Reviews for Playmate
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Petting a willing cat is very therapeutic. Maybe now she'll try it more often.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
lol its cute except for the fact that it gives an odd mental image of bb in human form in her lap being scritched on the head lol rofl
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so adorable! I love it.
sinomin chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aww! BB is so cute:D Love your fic! Very well written too!
Denalien chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw that was so cute!
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Nice. Reminds me of my cat. Good story. Nice writing style. That must've been some meal as in the beggining it states that the sun "shone brightly over Jump City" while later on it just as clearly states that "The full moon outside shone into the room". Was that deliberate or a slight mishap. Once again, good story. Keep up the good work

RG
Unfunny Joke chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
For a first timer, you're not doing too bad. The story itself follows a formula that is often used in this particular fandom, but it is still cute... and I wouldn't put it down as overused, so I'd say you're safe on that end.

You use a perspective that I'm not able to handle well. Whenever I write, the story always has to be from one person's perspective, so to see someone writing in a purley omniscient manner is nice.

There are a few things I picked up when reading. Not so much spelling errors, more like wrong word choice. An example would be "so he was really at a lost of what to do". The word you were looking for would be loss.

Really, it's just small things like that. Nothing that ruins the story, but still something to be improved upon.

All in all, very good job. I hope to see some more from you in the future.

Regards;

Shawn the Unfunny Joke
theninesiblings chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
CUTE! loved it.
Daenotsu chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Nice and short, I really enjoy reading it, excellent job, please write more story, I like your style.

Daen.
timkhj chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
an often used shtick (cat beast boy), but nice execution. good one-shot.
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 1 . 9/14/2007