Reviews for In The City of Love
cathyrock chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
I am confident that you will have an illumination and will find someway to continue this. Please keep up your great work.
Fabulouskiaa chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Aw Cute!

haha and the standing on foot thing was funny~

Update SOon!~
janny chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
love this..my favorite..." if you twist around a little like this..." love it so cute! Keep going ... short chapters are fine just don't stop!
Witherwings4 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Aw. That was so cute. And sweet. I like Jess in this story so much! I can't wait to see whats next!
Emma chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Ah, to be seduced by Jess in Paris! Nice chapter.
Literati44 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
YAY! you updated:):) i thought it was so sweet how he gave her flowers:) soo cute! anywho i thought it was so hilarious at the end when rory was talking about how if you squint your eyes you could see the eiffel tower, and then jess said 'Yeah, and if I twist around a little like this, close my left eye, and stand on one foot, the Notre Dame’s practically next door!'. that was so funyy:):) anywho please UPDATE a.s.a.p.:):)!
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
I can see Jess teasing Rory like that, please contineu
Keiko Noriko chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
"Yeah, and if I twist around a little like this, close my left eye, and stand on one foot, the Notre Dame’s practically next door" LMAO!

I understand you, and don't worry, I'll wait no matter how long it takes for the next chapter, that's how much I love this story. :)
x3lovelee chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
what do you mean you got nothing? i love reading their interactions, even if it is short. and i have to say that i liked this little chapter very much. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
good chapter & more please
gilmoreluver06 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
I want to know Lorelai and Luke's take/reaction to all this

Will Rory call home and tell Lorelai everything?

Willshe give the Gilmore's a ring and what will she/they say?

Will Logan and Jess get jelous of each other?

Will Rory and Logan talk about what happened between them and figure out a way to be friends?

what's going to happen between Rory and Jess

Will Both Logan and Jess fall for Rory?

Who will Rory pick

Will Rory become confused and travel halfway around the world back home to vent to Lorelai about seeing/meeting up with both Jess and Logan

I wanna see Lorelai's reaction to Rory telling her Logan is her boss

I wanna see the reaction between both Luke and Lorelai when Lorelai tells him everything

What will Rory say to Luke about Jess and how will/ what will Luke say/respond to/think of it?

Will Rory come home for a friday night dinner and tells everyone everything then and what will happen?
1123455 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Wow! I'm at a loss for words. That chapter was amazing. This story is easily becoming one of my favorites! I can't wait for you to continue. I can't wait to read the rest of the stories you have written. Please update soon! :)
pam halliwell chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
fantastic! when' the next one due please? :D
LaurenMSL chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Aww cute! I love it! Continue soon!
Literati44 chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
OMG first things first, finally you updated, and second they are finally together! YAY!:) sorry, i get really emotional when it comes to literati. but it was so sweet how jess came in just to see her:):) and i like how he kissed her after he asked her out! again sweet:):),also cant wait for the next chapter and the date:):) so please pretty please UPDATE a.s.a.p.:):)