Reviews for Generation Breakers: Intermission
Sarai chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I like it.
Ryle Culler chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
love it I hope to read more!
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
man this is wikid when are ya gonna write more?
Emi Takahashi chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Does Bumblebee like Raevyn.
ODD CANDY chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Can't wait for part four! Hurry up and watch Transformers 2 so you can write it! Haha. Transformers 2 is a really good movie, despite the critics!

I read all the Generation Breakers Story 1, 2, and 3 nonstop! You're the best! Keep it up!
darkfairy765 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I've got to ask, if you're planning on continuing this series? Seeing as you haven't done anything with it since 07, I'd say not. But I have to ask, it's really good. Please let me know.

~Shelbey~
Raine44354 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Im sort of afraid to find out what Raevyn was told.

Raine
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Maybe it's because the Autobots feel more at ease with Raevyn and her father tinkering around with their innards.

I mean, those two ARE mechanics, born and bred, so they know what they're doing, especially with Raevyn taking anatomy lessons from Ratchet.

Sam's a good kid and all, but he doesn't have that kind of explicit trust.

Like between doctor and patient.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
PROWL!

*glomps*

'REHEERETHAT'SSOAWESOME!
le dead chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Can't wait for fourth book!
Phoenix13 chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Lovely story! I'd be interested to know more about the 'second' spark chamber, you skipped some of the details - I was looking forward to Ratchet's talk!

I like Jazz showing some forceful manliness in the first chapter. He's such a fun and easy-going bot, that I think most of us forget he IS Prime's 2IC, and he does know how to get deadly serious. Small or not, he's got his own piece of Clint Eastwood authority going on there. Sweet! Nice fic!
Elita One chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
lol she touched ratchets spark casing

why did he tell her all of that?

its not like he could become pregnant
anime97fanatic chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
The twins - are they going to be in this soon? Please say yes! I love reading stories where they are in it! _ WHEE FOR THE TWINS! Please? And good chapter btw.
Cazcatharsis chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
so she just unknowingly fondled ratchet? Nice! LOL
Elariel chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
I've been lurking and reading for sometime and finally decided to review as well!

As a rule, I usually do not like reading about OCs and their interactions with the bots, but you've managed to become of the few exceptions to that rule. Your writing style is interesting and your characters are entertaining and endearing, especially as humans and 'bots learn to interact.

I must admit that I find some of the human names to be a tad on the odd side, but then again, I've known many people with less than conventional names.

All in all, you have a solid premise behind your stories and plot that is keeping me reading!

Good work!