Reviews for To Have You
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
You kidding? This isn't 'not so good'! It's WONDERFUL! I hope you write some more onto this chapter! This the first Ranma and Ryoga paring I seen.. Please continue.
zeynel chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
KiraDN chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
_ o O_~
VtE chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Thank you for making the first ranma fic I read a good one. _
Senket chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
*mock-hypnotizing* You WILL continue. You WILL. you WIL...
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
sh4mesh4me chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Great fic, except for that you haven't updated in two years the day after tomorrow.
Vishnu chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
hey i like your story, i hope you continue it ... - or write another one like it.
Lady Kagome chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Very clever! Is there going to be more? will P-chan be able to sleep in ranma's bed for once? XDD'' okay maybe not... but keep up the great work! I can't wait for more!

::runs off to braid Inu Yasha's hair::
p chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
write more soon...PLEASE!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
*smiles* I think it's kinda cute. I'm quite fond of the Ryoga/Ranma pairing, do u know where I can find more of those stories? *grins mischievously* After all it's not everyday when Ranma gets nervous and stutters... Ryoga must have caught him off guard...
Yuffie chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
Uaaaaaaah! Ryoga is not gay!

Very well- written, but...poor Ryoga...You are mean! _
V. Zhao chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
for me, rather WAFFY. my fics end up TOO angsty. cute. THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE BE! R&R FOREVER!
max yui chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
this is good u should write a sequal and what's wrong with kit kat bars?
versificatrix chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
wow, you shouldn't give yourself at all of a hard time - I thought it was a great fic. The pace is really good, and the dialouge flows really well. I especially like the internal diologe from the opening paragraph - it sounds exactly like you would expect someone to speak. Ryoga is a character that can be taken in so many directions, but this is a new one for me. Really nice work, and please, keep writing!