Reviews for Dreams
Rin Yaboku Shiota chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
Now you made at least two people cry(me and your friend)...
This story was truly beautifull!
Kakashi's insecurity was just heartbreaking and Iruka comforting him was extremly heartwarming. It was so incredibly sad seeing Kakashi like this, not beliving that he deserves Iruka and happiness in his live.
This story really got me and you did a great job. I mean something is really well written when it is so short but still gets the reader to really feel it, if you understand what I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Nice
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Okay! you are too good at making me sob like my friend did when Dobby died, I gotta stop reading these or ill dehydrate from crying to much!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Awwwww! Your friend's right. If you can write sad stuff, you can write fluff. DO IT!
WhiteNoiseReflection chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I can understand why your friend cried!
This story is just wow.
I love it!

Just need to go find some tissues *sniff*
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
wow
randomcomentator3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awwww it was so sweet and it made me cry I sooo felt Kakashis pain and I love the ending it was so amazing you are such a talented writer just... Wow... Loved it
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
gaaahhh! nuuuu it wasn't enough! grrrrr too good! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT?! *spazz* sigh...I really really loved that story. I wish there was moooooore
akitty chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh dear lord, that was wonderful. Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic!
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was such a beautiful and rich tale. It was simple and yet so complex. I could acutely feel Kakashi's pain and kept hoping to myself, please let Iruka be there this time. Please let him be there and he was. Aww, Kakashi has been through so much and lol as I finished this song Rihanna's 'We All Want Love' started playing. Such a fitting song to listen to while finish such a wonderful story. Thank you for letting me stumble into your world even if it was just for a moment.
megadead chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I cried. Through the whole story...I cried. One of the best stories I have ever read. You are gr8t
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh wow very emotional. I felt like crying. I really like how Kakashi was the emotional one. Awesome work.
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Loved it! So nice!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
So sad but sweet and poignant and romantic all at the same time. Love it!
Gaarin chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
;A; IT WAS SOO GOOD! I really, reeeeally enjoyed it! This is the best fluffy KakaIru fic I've read in a long long time!