Reviews for Getting Warmer Higher Rating! M
salimaran08 chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
AM BIGINNING to think that this story really is jinxed an did really something to you
where are you? did something bad happen to you ?I hope not!
Becarfull; the fact that you believe in jinx, bring it to you! Have faith and hope! and come back soon, it's been a long time! ;(
salimaran08 chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Are you all right? where are you? did something bad happen to you ?I hope not!
Have faith and hope! and come back soon, it's been a long time! ;(
salimaran08 chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Are you all right? where are you? did something bad happen to you ?I hope not!
An old fan chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
Hope life is going well for you. Sad this story came to a stop again. What you wrote both times was absolutely fantastic. Take care lady!
JasmineBella chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
It is an awesome story! May the jinx be lifted and your muse be found! This is a great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Por favor continua está história
Será que a vampira vai se declarar para o gambit?
salimaran08 chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE update!
Are you still alive? Hope so!
viviane chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
Só isso? Continua que eu tô amando
guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
I love this story it is incredibly well written I do hope that you continue it someday. Oh. My. God. The scene with Kitty and Piotr was just perfect.
WickedRogueX chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
I'm really disappointed that this fic has been left unfinished. I try not to read the stories that have not been marked completed because it is so infuriating to come across such a good story like this one, only to never reach the resolution. I gave this one a chance because the premise sounded good and I could not stop myself. I even stopped reading a completed fic on here to read yours instead because it was far more interesting and decidedly more in tune with the characters. I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this story as it should be but until then...
lovely smile chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(Please update!
lovely smile chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
I wish you would finish this story
amd5551 chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I have to agree with the other reviewers. This story deserves to be continued. At your own pace and time i'm sure this fanfiction would continue to be something sweet, awesome and sensually as entertaining :) Well done so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
This story is amazing. Please consider updating and finishing it. I am addicted!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
I just read through chapters 1-17. I love the story and I hope you update really soon.