Reviews for Getting Warmer Higher Rating! M
viviane chapter 17 . 1/29
Só isso? Continua que eu tô amando
guest chapter 17 . 1/6
I love this story it is incredibly well written I do hope that you continue it someday. Oh. My. God. The scene with Kitty and Piotr was just perfect.
WickedRogueX chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
I'm really disappointed that this fic has been left unfinished. I try not to read the stories that have not been marked completed because it is so infuriating to come across such a good story like this one, only to never reach the resolution. I gave this one a chance because the premise sounded good and I could not stop myself. I even stopped reading a completed fic on here to read yours instead because it was far more interesting and decidedly more in tune with the characters. I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this story as it should be but until then...
lovely smile chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(Please update!
lovely smile chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
I wish you would finish this story
amd5551 chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I have to agree with the other reviewers. This story deserves to be continued. At your own pace and time i'm sure this fanfiction would continue to be something sweet, awesome and sensually as entertaining :) Well done so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
This story is amazing. Please consider updating and finishing it. I am addicted!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
I just read through chapters 1-17. I love the story and I hope you update really soon.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
I've missed this fic and hope you are able to return to it as well. Thanks!
RRL24 chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
I just thought you should know that this was one of the first stories that I added to my alert list a while back because I am dying to know how it ends. I know you have other stories that you are writing, but I hope you consider finishing this one. It is great. Thanks.
lovely smile chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
OMG that was great I read noun stop for two days I hope you update soon! I'm hooked
summersunset chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
I guess at this point it's too much to hope that you're ever going to touch this again?
reader chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
you haven't forgotten about this story, have you? please update soon, this story is good!
Reny21 chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Hey I know it probably been 2 or 3 years since you updated but I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your story. It made me sad to finish the last chapter and notice that there was no more chapters after that. Anyway I hope you write and update more of this story. It really is one of my favorites! :)
sissiewest chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Really love the story, started it this morning and couldn't stop :) The character development is great and I really hope you continue it, I would love to see where it goes. I also really love how original it is.