Reviews for GUN: Madison City
Amateur.Sketch chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Finally a good GUN fic. :3
Ziggurat Rolsovitch chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awesome. This is really good.
MadMando357 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Great job... Briliant Work... Whens the next chapter coming out? ive been following this story for a while so i really lookin forward to the next chapter and the chapter and the chapter after that ect. ect. hope to read more soon...

Peace,

Jeremy
avatar-kyuubi-warrior chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Colton's turning naughty.

XD
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Hmm, so Gwen's life is not a glamorous life, huh? Perhaps Colton can help her out by doing something to free her. He could pretend to buy her or something. That's the best idea I got going for me right now. But first, he has to save her from Mayor Hugh. Something tells me Mayor Hugh may be interested in buying her himself. What do you think? Well, anyway, update soon.
AnarchyGunRage chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
that's another nicely done chapter. Keep going, please.
AnarchyGunRage chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
good story so far, and I really like how pirky Soapy is after what happened to him. I'm happy to see him happy again.
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Guess it's true what they say. When one door of opportunity closes, another opens. Wonder how things will go with that mayor. Hope she won't kill Gwen, or it'll be Jenny all over again. Jenny dying was a shame too. I really would've liked to see her & Colton grow closer after they met. I figured Colton could've made an honest woman of Jenny. Well, anyway, update soon.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Awesome!

Please update! You hear?
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Awesome!

Keep it up!
jknop357 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
DUDE KEEP WRITING! you have me on edge... plus you take too long between chapters... HURRY UP ALREADY! hahahaha just playin but yeah great story keep up the excellent work
Alex Kane chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Gun is a truly awesome game. You've done this very well, capturing the characters expertly from what they were in the game...even Soapy's dialect makes me hear his voice in my head. And the use of words like "Doc" make the setting much more apparent. I can't wait til you have a shootout chapter. :D
Amandizzle chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
AH!

w00t, they FINALLY added a section for GUN!

Too bad I deleted my story for it /

Anyway... nice job 3 Gotta love Soapy. Thank god you put him in

*faves*
httpen chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Why is there a "Center" of a sentence?

"A lot about you." Colton looked towards Gwen curiously. I think she fancied you a little."

I don't seem to recall that at all. Why do people like you seem to think that there was some type of "love thing" between Colton and Jenny? There wasn't one at all, Jenny was whore, it was her job to have sex with people. If anything it looked like Jenny liked Hoodoo more. Man, it looked like this story was going somewhere.
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
"Jenny told me about her younger sister Gwyneth, before she died."

Gee... I wonder if that wouldn't be a romantic partner for Colton.

“Hey! Cole! Guess what! The Doc here sure fixed my hand up real nice!” smiled Soapy, showing Cole his bloody new fingers that were sown onto his hand. They were splinted straight so they could attach better. The fingers however were a bit more pale than his skin. “I got me some China man fingers!” said Soapy excitedly."

“Actually I have a very good success rate with this procedure. In due time those new fingers will be good as new! Plus they’ll eventually match his skin color in due time.” The Doctor turned back to Soapy. “Now look here. Keep putting this ointment on your fingers every day, ya hear?”

I don't find that to be believable one bit. Is there any proof that they did that type of stuff in the West in the 1880's and that it worked? Wouldn't they have given him some type of metal fingers?

A Western/Adventure... we'll see.