Reviews for In A Name
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Very smart
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is really good! I like all of the twists and the wording is gorgeous. You tie everything in really well with great flow. Really complex and fantastic character building. A joy to read.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Really liked this.
icepixel chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved this.
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
wow! This is a cool story! I love how its one name but you turned it into so many others! Absolutely amazing

Check out this story! Its amazing too! You would like it. It wont disappoint :)

s/6401910/1/Remember
a-blackpanther chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is so very well written: smart, sharp, and it sounds like it could have been taken straight out of an episode. You also did a good job with Michael's characterization and how he sees himself in all of his covers. Brilliant!
ValleyBliss chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
"He thinks he could love her, he’s just not sure either of them would survive it."

There's alot of great lines in this piece, but that one's my favorite. Bravo!
Technical Joe chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hm. It makes me feel like I'm watching an actual episode, and for that, I say, a job well done. It's oneshots like this that encourages me to continue writing my own fics and fanfics, which you can add to bragging rights. Just don't brag about it P.
SushiChica chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I've found that the more I read, the more my self esteem seems to shrink. Another incredible oneshot that starts with something so simple and expands to a greater idea, an overarching theme, but doesn't go so far as to overburden the reader with anything beyond what it was originally written to express. Does that make sense? It does in my head, but ideas don't always translate into words the way I'd like them to (hence my envy of your obvious talent). I love it.

-SushiChica
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oo tricky! Character insight mixed into a bigger theme of the name and what it realizes. Very good! because Michael isnt the kind of man to pick a fake name on a whim. I like it!
blondevor chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Definitely interesting concept - very in character for how we know Michael so far. I like the structure too.

"Call them whatever they call themselves.

They’ll think it’s worked."

Word.
K. Nayidnam chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Your prose is clear and your central idea is golden. Thank you for writing this.
Arcole chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
What a great fic this is! Interesting from a spy perspective, but also very revealing as to Michael (Mike, Mikey)'s character. I thought the line about Sam drinking and tanning three days after death was hilarious! Very nice job!
nowdeleted chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Genius. Sorry for lack of intelligent comment, but I honestly couldn't find anything for you to fix, or any part that I loved more than the rest. I'd have to cut and paste the entire story in here if I was to pick out favorite lines.

Amazing job.
Katescats chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hi That was a good story.