Reviews for Breaking the Chain
AuronLu chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hello! I was chasing down some of my reviewers to return the favor and found this! I've only seen Chain of Memories, but it's a dark story, and no wonder your fic came out dark! I liked it, except I found myself wanting to keep following... what happens next? But that's partly because I've forgotten that part of the story. (I can't remember if Riku and his clone fight in canon, or if we don't know where the clone went.)
Little Fox III chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is... wow. This is very well-done. I like how you put all the little parts of the game in. It fills in all the little holes that are understood but never said, and that's amazing.

The only critique I have is that Riku's eyes are normally considered green, not blue. Aside from that... wow. Like I said before, this is really well-done.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw... nice job! Riku Replica doesn't get enough attention! I feel so bad for him. This is a fav! ~Ila
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That's pretty good! I love the description and everything, plus it had a lovely dark tone. Poor Repliku.
Dancata chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow...Sakura that's really good. I just reread it. You did a really good job. Can't wait to here your next one.