Reviews for Digimon 2:5 Adventure 03
K-fanfics chapter 48 . 7/16
Uh-oh more digidestined getting capture. Hopefully Sora will get there safely. Please let her get there safely with Willis. BTW him as a pilot though, that's pretty cool. I'm guessing his kids are going with him as well. Can't wait! :)
I'll be updating the special soon. I might do something similar from chapter 40 so I'm letting you know now before I post it.
Keep up the good work! ;)
Aldamonburst chapter 48 . 7/16
Woo great chapter! Omg Willis does Willis have any kids?
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 48 . 7/15
wow a lot of chaos going in this chapter the bad guys have already captured some of the Digidestined and from the look of things they are in a postion where they can capture more. It was awsome to see Willis again i hope we see his digimon twin parthners however i am worried about him and Sora what if they accidently get trapped by Myotismon's forces. I also loved the castle in this chapter it reminded me why Digimon is so great. I wonder how Dawn and her group will be able to work togather since she and Stacey may have some issues still. It would be so awsome to see Leomon and his team come to the real world and help the digidestined it would be awsome to see a meg fight with all theese chracters. All in all great chapter look foward to the next one
DinoGuy2000 chapter 48 . 7/14
Oh, dear. Dan has been captured, though more of the digidestined managed to get together. Still, this battle has barely begun. Hopefully the others manage to get together into one group so they can come up with a plan. At least some reinforcements are on the way, with Sora, Willis, and the other digimon. Cool chapter! Good work!
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 48 . 7/14
loved it hope Leomon and the other digimon are able to help the digidestined in time
Sweet Cari chapter 48 . 7/13
Another extraordinary chapter! Sora's on her way home thanks to Willis, the battle was super amazing but Dan's been captured! But I really enjoyed Leomon's speech to the Digimon allies at the end of the chapter.
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 48 . 7/13
Hi, nice to see your update... And really good chapter, although now Daisuke's son was captured. Now I am really excited to see what Vamdemon's plan for them. Please keep it up! :)
Invincible Shinji chapter 48 . 7/13
Gods to see Willis again finally. Will we be seeing his kids and their digimon the next chapter or two?
Michael Izumi 66 chapter 48 . 7/13
DragonEmperor999 chapter 47 . 5/25
You go Tk and Kari
DragonEmperor999 chapter 46 . 5/25
If The Godzilla attacks was not bad enough
DragonEmperor999 chapter 45 . 5/25
Uh oh this can't be good for our heroes
DragonEmperor999 chapter 44 . 5/25