Reviews for Digimon 2:5 Adventure 03
Yokai Watch chapter 51 . 5h
No offense, but could you draw Jamie, Ruben and Abby in your own anime style? And I think you should draw Stacey, Dan, Jonathon, Margaret, MJ, Tricia, James, Katie and Fernanda as kids, because I only see the drawing of Dawn when she was a kid.
Yokai Watch chapter 51 . 7/24
I'm wondering if you could make a deviantart of Kana Tonaka, Ruben, Abby, Jamie and Megan. Like Ruben's clothing would be a green sports t-shirt with the number zero and dark blue shorts. Jamie's hair and clothing would be wavy blonde hair with two pigtails, missing a couple of teeth and a petite. But just out of curiosity, who's Megan? Is she Willis's wife or is she Willis's child? Plus Abby's clothing too.
Yokai Watch chapter 13 . 7/23
Oh, I almost forgot. Michael and Jamie-Betamon.
Yokai Watch chapter 51 . 7/23
Steve and Rachel: Ray-Pandamon (USA), Russ and Miranda: Jean-Divermon and Conner-Gizamon (Australia), Lou and Mina: Lisa-Bakumon, Drake-DemiMeramon and Jake-Pagumon (USA and India), Thomas and Tatum: Tom-Guilmon, Tate-Penguinmon and Charlotte-Prairiemon (USA), Derek and Maria: Aiden-Elecmon and Millie-Labramon (USA and Australia), Phil and Rosa: Erika-Candlemon, Alan-Monodramon and Ariana-Zurumon (USA and Mexico), Catherine Deneuve Bourgeois: Bianca-Lunamon, Weiss-Kudamon and Molly-Kyupimon (Paris), Kousuke and Carolyn: Talia-BlackGatomon, Touya-BlackAgumon.
Yokai Watch chapter 51 . 7/23
Okay, just out of curiosity, I'm thinking that skip the whole baby thing and start with other kids' names who are the children of the other DigiDestined from New York, Hong Kong, Australia, Paris, Mexico and Russia.
ShipperOfAHundred chapter 51 . 7/19
I can't say I blame Tai for wanting to do that. It's his daughter in danger after all. Any good parent would want to protect their child.
Sweet Cari chapter 51 . 7/12
Alright! Omnimon defeated Dianamon! But it looks like the Digidestined may have to hand over the chest in exchange for Dawn, Dan, T.K. and Kari's freedom... However, it looks like the Digidestined have a plan of their own. Great work! Keep it up!
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 51 . 7/10
I hope Daemon and Dagomon will return.
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 51 . 7/10
Hi, nice to see you updating. Really intense battle in thia chapter, and good to see Dianamon was defeated by Omegamon. However, now that Dawn was taken prisoner, the Chosen has no other choices rather than to hand the chest to Vamdemon, huh?

The next chapter would be very interesting to read, so please update~~
RSBCS chapter 51 . 7/9
Oh yeah! Myotismon is gonna regret it now. Though I doubt it'll be that simple. But at least it'll be easier to fight him with their old allies back in action.

Dang! And I thought things couldn't get any worse. But Tai's reaction to Dawn being captured is understandable. Any dad would want to save their kid if they were in danger. And he would want to rescue Kari, since he has been protective of her for so long. Good thing Matt is his voice of reason from time to time aside from Sora.

I think Tactimon had it backwards. Had that battle concluded, he and Chaosgallantmon would have been beat. For Imperialdramon to hold them both off with little difficulty, that speaks volumes about his power. Especially in Fighting Mode.

Now, for Izzy's plan of action. And don't worry about being late. These chapters definitely take a lot of time to write, so don't worry. Better to wait for a good quality chapter than to get a hastily written one. Take your time, and you will do awesome (as you already do).
Invincible Shinji chapter 51 . 7/8
Will we be seeing Willis and his kids make an appearance next chapter? Also do you have any plans on the twins DNA digivolving or going Ultimate or Mega? Keep up the great work : D
Lord demon chapter 51 . 7/8
Hey it's alright cherry but can one of those two make cameo and I'm made this idea for you just in case if your making a sequel to 2.5, also for one of the kids victory aftermath can agumon (dawn) play god of war III, I check in almost in every tv shows some characters don't stay dead like the reverse flash in the flash series one of his ancestors killed himself which made the reverse flash erase from existences but he came back as an time aberration ( something or someone that shouldn't existence) and he was killed again by hunter zolomon same thing with mystiosmon I mean this guy came back like three times, and dawn flipping through the channels one of them saying Prometheus still at large and CCPD still in pursue of king shark
Luca16 chapter 20 . 5/24
Hello, I loved your story
If you want I'll give you an idea.
What if you showed a side of Dawn that we still did not see, like for example that she was crying because Agumon or an acquaintance of his happened something really terrible.
What do you think? Is it a bad idea?
jeankok89 chapter 50 . 5/17
Hope continues this is episode 51 until final episode...
I interest this about Digimon Adventure 2.5...Because I like read this about from your story!
Thanks...
Yokai Watch chapter 29 . 5/6
What's the Hidas' dog name?