Reviews for Digimon 2:5 Adventure 03
BEEIL DICH BITTE

PS : DAWNxDAN BITTE !
Zekeram12 chapter 45 . 7/3
THS IS AWESOME XD! I can't wait for the next chapter! By the way, you better not have made ANY crests of Consideracy, or I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL! Jkjk. Also, does BurningGreymon have Takuya's voice, like in Frontier, or a different voice?
Bitte würdest du eine Liebesgeschichte von Dawn und Dan schreiben ! Ich weiß du magst sie vielleicht als Paar nicht, aber ich. Ich habe schon so viele andere gefragt aber jeder sagte leider nein. Du bist der einzige der noch übrig ist und du hast ja auch noch ein Bild gemacht worauf sie sich küssen. Ich weiß es ist viel verlangt aber könntest du nicht so eine Geschichte schreiben? Bitte!
Würdest du bitte eine Liebesgeschichte mit Dawn und Dan schreiben. Zum Beispiel eine ähnliche Geschichte wie deine " The crest of Love" Geschichte. Nur mit ein bisschen mehr Action. Das Alter sollte sein etwa 13. Ich werde dann auch aufhören dich damit zu nerven, versprochen. Also bitte tu mir nur diesen einen Gefallen !
K-fanfics chapter 45 . 6/28
Oooooh~
Love this chapter; to tell you the truth I thought the six pairs of eyes were the Demon Lords and (hope I am not spoiling anything) the Digimon at the beginning of chapter 26 was Lucemon. Anyway I'm still working on the new chapter on the Digimon 2:5 special, I'll be finish probably the end of this week so check it out. ;)
Also, I have an idea for Digimon 2:5 that you might consider: why not make like two alternate endings of Dawn x Jonathon and Dawn x Dan; that could be interesting.
But I am still voting on Dawn x Jonathon XD
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!:)
Karl Rove Macsner and his survived Nazis were in Atlantis for 98 days but to the digidestened it was 98 years which explained why the survived Nazis still look young, the angel of death is was there I think they should be the main villains for arc two, in the survived Nazis there are some that look like zombies, some look like cyborgs and well healthy Nazis.
PLEASE CAN YOU WRITE A LOVE STORY OF DAWN AND DAN !
I LOVE THEM TWO TOGETHER ! SO PLEASE WRITE ONE, OK !
GameFreak 2000 chapter 45 . 6/24
Maybe the new digidestined could meet their futureselves, that try to help them beat Myotismon. It'll be awesome if their futureselves has a bit of a personality twist.
guest chapter 44 . 6/24
Hey cherry girl I came up with a digimon 2.5 villain he's named Karl Rove Macsner, Hitler number one general he's neither digimon nor human he is the first major digimon villain who is a android his skin color is dark grey, a gas mask like face, wears a Nazi general uniform, and his main weapon is a mp 40 machine gun. He survived WWII with a submarine armed with a drill on front in which he found another world under water in which it is called Atlantis with Dr Frankenstein and a another Nazi officer named Rogert Kilph head in a jar, there is plan is world domination with three spears if you place them at the center of Atlantis you unleashed a army of skeleton armor dark elfs. The three spears are named the lighting bolt of Zeus, the pitchfork of Hades, and the trident of Poseidon. Karl is responsible of JFK assassination and Hitler's death. He tried to make Dawn work for and never speak to her friends and family if she does Karl will hunt her down. Oh yea the idea of dawn and katie get a second partner would nice and the to this would katie ask dawn to sleep at her house of course dawn said yes when her dad was not around they watch a horror movie called Friday the 13 the original version and katie was the only not screaming of course her order brother came to check and got an argument with dawn.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 45 . 6/22
axeknightmon, tactimon, shadow secrhimon, chaosgallatimon and dianemon. wow the biggest anti hero/ villans ever. its so cool I loved playing Chasos galantmon when playing digimon rumble arena 2 he was cool, tactimon wow that guy is a chalage whateer happenes, Axe knigtmon one of the biggest bad guys I wonder is he a dna digivoled digimon like is he made o skull knightmon and axemon is so that would be awesome fusion is a awesome show. Shadw secprhimon he will be terfying I remember the battle of Takuya that was badass but at the same time terrifying seeing how he could hav killed him. the kids are going to get nto next level otherwise doomseday cause these guys are serious and they want to kill them
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 45 . 6/22
Hmm, looks very interesting that Vamdemon's true form is Grandracmon. And even worse, he has 6 powerful mega Digimon. This could be very bad, and hopefully the Chosen can defend the chest from him, otherwise it may become a really nightmare...

Please update! :)
charizard produccion chapter 45 . 6/21
one small question, agumons Dawn not left with a scar after the battle? :)
Bitte lass dir dieses mal nicht so lange Zeit für das nächste Kapitel. So ist es viel spanender !
BEST OC Maker chapter 45 . 6/20
Nightmare Six? Now that's a nasty bunch, is AxeKnightmon being capable of splitting into SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon at will? Awesome story and keep it up!
Aldamonburst chapter 45 . 6/20
Whoooooaaaaa great chapter! Even stronger than the demon lords? Holy crap. And wait, Zeed is just as strong, ooooo you have some big surprise for the ending don't you?