Reviews for That Bloody Picture
LilyLOVESProngs chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
3 this. I really enjoyed it and it made me smile.

great idea - but why would a pic of the potters be in grimmauld place anyway...either way i liked the idea haha

i love that first line James died years ago. And as much as I loved the bloke, even dead he continues to truly, infinitely, persistently, irritate me. Does that make me sound every bit the arse I think it does?

And i love sirius' rambling and remus finally giving in...

great work puffymarshmallow, this was a fantastic fic

xxLilyLOVESProngsxx
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
"Just telling a bedtime story into my mouth," LOL. I cracked up. That was utterly awesome.
rosesxnxrain chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
ha, I love this.
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh so funny! .
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hehehe... This was funny!

Loved Sirius's ramblings and Remus giving in in the end... and the Potters!

Favourited...
Kumara and Bacon chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Lol, I usually don't go for Remus/Sirius pairing but... I really, really liked this. The boys need to get laid... Haha.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Nice!
Miss Livi chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
what a good story! i thought you captured Sirius perfectly and it was really well done and very...realistic :) *adds story to favourites*
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I loved this! Truly, it was one of the most hilarious one-shots I've ever read. I love your writing style, it's witty and quite sophisticated; it really fit Sirius' voice.

Thank you for this, it made me laugh :) Definitely adding to my faves.
rotterdam chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
hahaha! this made me laugh alot! well done, great work.
rye-the-random chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Heh,

Wonderfully well written and it. def. made me smile!
mowmow chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
oh my god, this overload of adjectives was really funny and so like Sirius! I loved it!
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This was totally...sexy, very funny, and very well written. Keep it up!
JKWhite chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh man. That was really freakin hilarious. Oh my god. I loved Sirius's ramblings. This definately made my day. Er, evening. Night. Whatever. XD
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Hah! Fantastic!

This was just... Brilliant. I could really picture Sirius thinking all of these things - not to mention Molly castrating him with kitchenware, aheheh XD

Overall, this was a great story; well written, funny, good plot, and the characters very much in, well, character... This one is going in my favs!

Keep up the good work,