Reviews for Imagine
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
A great story. Very good.
Openminded101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I remember when I hit my head on the concrete floor in art class. My wheelchair flipped over after I acidentally pushed myself over a small stairwell (I was rolling backwards). The feeling of warm sticky blood on my head was scary. (Shudders)
tracknumberfive chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I almost cried...
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
poetry! I just love it, especially ones that paint a portrait in my face. One for each sentence. You could see the wet, muddy dog clearly in my mind's eye...sketchy pictures of Mom, Dad, and Jess...

It was really well connected. You're really talented.
Queen-of-SHIPPING-25 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow. That was a wonderful interpretation of what Leslie was thinking... though it was about her death, it was not very morbid at all. It was... so perfectly executed in great detail. Wonderful writing.
Daniel Pendragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
The way you have the words connect is poetry, so I'm sure you'd be a great poet and have already written some. I thought the end was slightly weird how she goes into the black abyss. Don't they agree that she'll go to heaven in the movie? (I'm talking about Jess and Jess Sr.) Other than that, it's great. Keep reading, writing and reviewing.

PS: You're on my favorite author's list.
Hypnotic Avenger chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Well-written. Very descriptive, you are really painting a picture of what's going on. Nice work!
Mark R. Whitten chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very well-written. No spelling mistakes and it has an almost "Leslie's poem" quality to it. Very well done.
Devony V chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I saw the movie, read the book, and evertime I imagineed what Leslie was feeling when she died. What she saw, what she heard. I always wondered happened to people when they die.

Your story was great. It had awesome format, and it showed her point of view in an excellently creative way.

May Leslie rest in peace. I'd love to read another oneshot from you.