Reviews for Set in Broken Stone
inktrap chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
That's amazing. You're amazing. This conclusion, gosh! Seriously? I have no words. That's just too good. I'm awed at how ingenious you are! The whole building of the little one shots to reach this finale was great, and the progression through this chapter, from his love to hate, and how he transformed the hatred he had for himself into something bigger… The understanding he reached of Phantom, and what we can conclude…! Omgomgomg. SQUEE.
inktrap chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Your prose is beautiful! The scene was very vivid in my mind.
inktrap chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Excellent chapter! Alviss is rather self centered… Haha. The explanation by the end was very helpful, but it took sort of the magic away… I really thought it was just Alviss imagining things! I had actually forgotten about Bell to, erm… The dream/reality aspect of his memories was really well played!
inktrap chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That's amazing! Such a nice prose! I love the details you added - his desperation and revenge made him unable to save himself. His regret and loneliness are all around… That's so good! Already faving the story!
livnlife chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
great job

you describe the scenery and alviss's feelings well

i'm interested in alicel

please write more
Lonely Kitty chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Alicel reminds me of a damnsel in distres, stay away from that, but its cute, i like this one the most, keep it up nya~!

Lonely Kitty chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
omg, so he could have been raped by Phantom? (sorry, im going through a wierd yaoi faze, dont judge meh for it) anyway, i like this one, poor allie, kick him around some more, keep it up nya~!

Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
we, isnt it fun torturing allie-chan? i only have one complaint, the first sentance should have been Birth. sorry, my preference, anywhos, keep it up nya~!

quillor chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
You make the story flow really well. And the plot just touches my heart. *snivel* Very nice job, keep up the good work!