Reviews for Correspondence
Panthermonspartner chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I like this, I'd love more of your Digimon/Harry potter AU and this is just perfect. Hope you continue it soon!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hello! Long time no see!

I started rereading some of your DF stories, as you and I both know I am quite fond of them... And discovered happily that you had actually started on the 3rd installment.

I barely remembered the second as I read through it (am still doubting if I had read it before at all, or, at least, until the end, as I quite remember reading the first chapter...)

Anyhow, dropped by to cheer this on, even if it's been a few years since you last wrote it... XD
Draco and Kouichi will always have a nice place in my heart... The way you wrote them together was that nice. 3
(though I admittedly still route for Draco x Kouichi if Kouji x Kouichi is not an option - like it was in Balance. .)

Read ya next time!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
yeah. of course it's TBC. Anyway, amazing story. I love how you did a sequel to your last one! That one was amazing as well! I'd love if you'd do another! :)
BarockEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is looking very good..!
Aestivate chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Will this ever got follow-up? The DF/HP world you created is so wonderful, please continue (:
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OK. Question 1: Have they still been to the Digital World? Question 2: Will you please update soon? - Question 3: Will they (the LWs) be going to Hogwarts or Great Britain in General? - Can't wait to read more!
HeartJewels chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I AM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE! I DON"T CARE WHAT SHIT YOU HAVE TO DO, PEOPLE (like me) ARE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE FROM THIS STORY! I HATE YOU SERIOUSLY GOOD AUTHORS WHO KEEP THEIR READERS WAITING FOR NEARLY A WHOLE FREAKIN YEAR! YOU UPDATE BEFORE THIS KNIFE GOES DOWN YOUR THROAT!

(wow, so many exclaimation marks...)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
OMG Why have you not updated D! I love this fic too much all your fics with HP/DF! xD Updaste please you're the only one who can
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Love it!
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Intersting. One of the nicest Digimon\Harry Potter fic so far, even though it is so short...

James Hiwatari
MadPie chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Yay! I am so glad you started another sequel! I love reading your stories, and the 1st and 2nd HP/Dig stories you wrote were good enogh to be published. Keep going please! This one sounds just as good, if not, even better!
Puma.Neko chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Awesome chapter! It's the long awaited sequel to HP and the DF! I love the Tomoki x Ginny pairing, it's so cute!

By the way, are there gonna be any Digimon in this story?
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Yay, back to HP/DF. I love the Japanese wizarding world you've created. It's so believable- I can't wait for more!

~Kari Minamoto