Reviews for The Mighty Never Fall
MessengerOfDreams chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was a pretty good work! I enjoyed how effortlessly you brought forth the Megatron I've come to know (through the movies, yes- sorry!). His arrogance and rage at being captured makes this piece a tense read, and sets a really good third person narrative into place. The descriptions were also well done and added to the atmosphere, and the venomous division between Megatron and his enemies also added to the piece. I was really surprised by the end for whatever reason; I honestly thought Megatron was beat and this was him being dragged kicking and screaming into his grave. This would definitely make a good episode of the show, from what little I know of it.

A minor grammatical griping- you had many instances where you lacked apostrophes. Megatrons should often be Megatron's. Maybe give that a good look?

A good read, so thank you for it!
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow. Just wow! This would've made an amazing episode of any TF series.

Please write more stories. :-)
Southamerican Eggplant chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story. I love it.

The title is cool too.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
you had Megatron down good in characterization.

and i thought this was very good. It's not often I see a fic with Megatron captured.

poor Warpath though :(
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very good reading to start the day.

I liked how you portrayed Megatron during his capture, never losing his pride despite being in such a disadvantageous situation.

The way he addressed Skywarp and Soundwave during the rescue was very meaningful. Indeed, a father greeting his children.

Thanks for the momentum :o)
ajnin001yahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I really enjoyed this chance to get a look into Megatron's head. I haven't really seen many(or any for that matter) fics showing how Megatron would deal with being captured. Nice to see him being portrayed as the strong-willed Transformer he is instead of reducing him to a stereotypical 'evil overlord'.
MandaMelon chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh snap. Totaly badass Megatron. xD I'd hate to see the day something like this would actually happen.

So I gotta know who you intended (wanted) the yellow glint to be?
Naundi chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Awesome with a capital 'A'! Megatron captured... I'd like to see an episode like this.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Aww..Poor Megatron, bein' tortured. Didn't think Prime would allow that *heh* Glad that Soundwave and Skywarp and the cassettes would be the first to rescue him...they've always been the most Loyal to him :)
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I personally couldn't tell that you were out of practice. I really really enjoyed this piece. It was perfect. Everyone was in character and all of it was believable. Including the torturing of Megatron. Ratchet acted like I thought he would as did even Rumble. I really enjoyed it. The final potshot was so Megatron. Thank you for writing this!
Elita One chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
dang megs is a strange one

i wonder who it was that megatron hit