Reviews for Ranma 3030
Sopchoppy chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Good Story so far, I hope you continue this.
DCWestby chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Most intriguing... Keep writing.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Woot! Evidence of Ranma! Yay! Er, I mean... good to see you bringing more of the Ranma cast into the story...

Anyway, interesting developments in this chapter. Ranko is still cocky as ever, and we see that the instructor has no problems beating the crap out of his students. This isn't a gentle education nor should it be if they are to face the harsh realities that await them.

Nabiki's discovery is an interesting one. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does about it, and how Ranko reacts to that same discovery.
Reviewer of the West chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Interesting plot so far, but you really really really need to check your spelling and word choice. "stars" instead of "stares" "tough" instead of "tuff" and lots more.
notBald chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
The plot thickens. Making a blind guess I say the family is the Kunos. Close? Anyway I suspect they're not on the side of the colonists.

The Ranko medical scene was touching. Somehow managing to be horrific and romantic at the same time. The fight before that was good too, leaving me with the feeling Brigs would have been harder on her if not for orders from above.

Poor Brigs, not allowed to put Ranko in the trash.

Cheers
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) over all, this chapter was well done.
lilmagi chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
I was hoping that this story will have shoujo-ai. And this chapter confirmed it, that it is a possibility :P

While I'm indifferent of having Ranma be one of major parts of story, i hope that Ranko (and Nabiki) will have more larger roles.
rc chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I generally don't like "radical alternate universe" type Ranma fics, but this one is an exception. Most fics of this type spend too much time explaining the setting rather than advancing the story. You do a great job of telling a story as well as explaining your setting at the same time. Another pitfall you avoided is too much OOC-ness in spite of the different character histories.

However, I do notice a bit of trouble with homophones ('too' vs. 'to'), but otherwise it reads very well.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
An interesting story, and one I would find far more interesting if there was even a hint of a male Ranma in the story. Sadly there isn't, at least not as of yet. The overall story is interesting, very reminiscent of Wing Commander ( which I'm assuming is the story line? ). The age old hate between two different people. And of course, your portrayal of the characters is quite amusing, especially the little AI and Akane and Nabiki.

I'm still debating on whether I like it or not, but it's enough to keep me reading.
notBald chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Difficult to get into but once you get going the writing is very very good. Is this based on any existing universe or is it original? I liked how you had Ranko reluctantly befriend the ID, knowing that she wouldn't find any among her peers. The fight was intense, but Nabiki scolding Akane to that much of a degree was a little weird - but I suspect the girl is softer in your AU.

Anyway, looking forward to further installments.

Cheers
tutcat chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
very interesting plot
dragonweed chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
great story so far! I can't wait to find out what happened in Ranko's past and what Ranma is up to.
Gelionlegends chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
i like this story and what is happening and it was an interesting piece on someone using the same stance as ranko but who?

well the frame and how it gets put on makes me think of Necrodermis from the necrons in warhammer 40k which is a living metal that can take nearly any form though it doesn't evolve like the frames can do.

have a read on the site wh40k. it is interesting.

well i hope i can read more of your story soon and what ranko gets up to and who gets pissed at her ad tries to get her into trouble and such.

wouldn't surprise me if soun or his wife was a spacer and sort to hide the fact of their spacer heritage from all people.

though i have to wonder what enhancements ranko and ranma have that can affect the frames to such an extent to evolve them better than others?

bye and keep up the good work in your writing and hope all your reviews are good ones.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
great chapter. fun to read. looking forward to more.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I am wondering about Ranko past.