Reviews for Hearts on Fire
ADevlinGraceFan chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
so sweet..its awesome..
please insert selected name chapter 30 . 9/27/2013
this was so cute i wish it was longer keep up the good work :)
tuxjim chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
WOW... 30 little drabbles in a row. I ABSOLUTELY love most of them (and the others I love, just not quite as much).

I'd like to borrow a few of them and see if i could flesh them out, so to speak, into a few longer stories. OF COURSE, I would NEVER use someone else's work without asking their permission, and credit for their work would be just after the disclaimer but above the title. Would you be amenable to that, particularly if I give you first approval/corrections/rejection of anything that I came up with? As far as typos go, I never let something (even an email) 'leave' without at least a SpellCheck-ing and at least two read-throughs for "sense". I have a couple of stories that I have written that I am STILL revising four years and three computers later... and I'm not sure when I will feel they're good enough for others to read.

Yours is a 'favorite' story and YOU yourself are a 'follow' author as well as a favorite. Talk with you later, OK?
Jellicle Jacquie chapter 30 . 8/25/2012
This was sooooooooooooooooooo cute! I love it! And the chapters were very short & sweet. And it was very inspirational. I think I'll have to try drabbles some time.
Rei x Usagi Fan chapter 22 . 8/25/2012
I love your drabbles! Chapter 22 is my favorite one as I have a soft spot for the pairing of Neo Queen Serenity and Princess Rei.
Spirit of Roses chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
This drabble series was wonderful! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing and excellent job!
AwakeningSunshine chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
Oh my gosh, this story was like one of those books you don't wanna put down! LOVED it!
The JamesS chapter 30 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 30 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 29 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 28 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 28 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 27 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 27 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 26 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 25 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 24 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
I love chapter 23 it was great.