Reviews for Curiosity and Pride
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I adore Lorelai and Rory bonding before the series starts. You write young Rory in a way that is adorable, believable, and encouraging. It just goes to show that she would not have been a typical four year old.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Okay so it isn't javajunkie, but it is still really great! I love reading a young Rory (when she is portrayed realistically)! This is an event in Lorelai's life that isn't explored as often, so it was interesting to read. Nothing for it to measure up against; nope, it sets the standard! You set the one-shot standard. And I swear that I am completely serious. Promise.

By the way, thanks for the hug! And for planning to read my work...I'm interested to know what you think...and nervous... :)
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
aww that was adorable! absolutely adorable~
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was so sweet and cute. You did a great job of giving a little insight into how Lorelai and Rory's lives were their first few years in Stars Hollow, and how determinedly and hard Lorelai worked her way up. I really liked it! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
good chapter & more please
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
aw that was adorable...i loved it...it was very well-written!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very very cute! Please continue
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Little Rory - I love her. She's so sweet...and yuo got her down, watching Lorelai work in the way that I think would happen. Great!
WriteChristineR chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
That was so sweet. I'm happy you posted it tonight. :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Cute story, Java! I liked it.